Google Pay Stamp Collect Offer
Google Pay Stamp Collecting Offer, Google Pay new offer, Google Pay stamp offer- Collect 4 stamps and get up to ₹3000. Google Pay back again with the most popular stamp collecting offer, last time Google Pay offering Rangoli offer which is giving ₹251, now offering Stamp Collect offer, to collect all stamps you need to do recharge, bill payments, play store recharge of ₹100 on Google Play and get ₹30- ₹3000 guaranteed.
Google Pay Stap Collecting offer is now trending on the Internet, besides we also post Google Pay send money offer, merchant offer on this website kindly check our latest post.
How To Collect 4 Stamps-
1) Open the Google Pay app (new user need to sign up)
2) Go to the offers section
3) You will find the stamp collecting offer
4) To collect 4 stamps you need to do the transaction of these following categories below
- Make DTH bill payment of ₹100
- Do Mobile recharge of ₹100
- Recharge Play Store of ₹100
5) After completing all transactions go to the 'Rewards' option to check the stamp
6) Collect 4 stamps and get up to ₹30- ₹3000
Terms and Conditions:
- To participate in a Google Pay offer, you must agree to these offer terms and conditions.
- You must successfully complete the following actions to be rewarded with a stamp:
- Use Google Pay to make a mobile recharge of at least Indian Rupees One Hundred (INR 100).
- Use Google Pay to make a bill payment of at least Indian Rupees One Hundred (INR 100). Bill payments made for insurance premiums are not eligible for this offer.
- Use Google Pay to purchase Play Store Recharge Codes of at least Indian Rupees One Hundred (INR 100). This feature is only available on the latest version of Android devices.
- Each of the above payment methods earns you one stamp. You can earn any of the 4 stamps for each method, including duplicates. You must earn all 4 different stamps in order to earn the scratch card.
- Only mobile recharges, bill payments and Play Store Recharge Code purchases made on the Google Pay app are eligible for this offer. Mobile recharges, bill payments and Play Store Recharge Code purchases made on third party websites/apps and paid via Google Pay are not eligible for the offer.
- Bill payments made for insurance premiums are not eligible for this offer.
- You can earn a maximum of one scratch card during the offer period.
- If you do not see the Play Store Recharge Code feature in the ‘Bill payments’ page on the app or your earned stamps in the rewards channel, ensure that you are on the latest version of the app. You can check your app version on the Play Store.
- This offer is only available on Android devices.
- Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google account, phone number and form of payment, to qualify for the offer. Any of these unique Google Pay credentials must not have been used to register another Google Pay Account.
- You can earn up to a total of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.