Amazon T20 Cricket Quiz Answers
Amazon T20 Cricket fever Quiz Answers, Amazon Guess and win Answers, Amazon Funzone Quiz Answers – Amazon T20 Cricket Quiz Fever Answers, guess and win Apple iPhone 12. This contest will valid from 16th April to 24th April 2021 and winners names will be announced on 30th April 2021. Daily 1 winner will be declared in this contest.
How To Play Amazon T20 Cricket Fever Quiz?
1) This is Amazon app-only contest, so you need to download the Amazon app from play store
2) Now just open the Amazon app and log in your account
3) Go to menu click on FuneZone and you will see the “Amazon T20 Fever’ banner
4) Click on the banner and start
5) Now there you will see a total of 2 questions and you have to select the right answer for each question.
6) After giving all right answer you will be eligible for lucky draw contest
7) If you are lucky then you will win Apple Sony Bravia TV
8) The winner’s name will be announced on 30th April 2021 on the Amazon app.
Amazon T20 Cricket Fever Answers 4th May- HYD vs MUM
1) There Have Been Five 6 Wicket Hauls Taken In The History Of T20 International Cricket? Who Has Taken 2 6 Wicket Hauls?
Answer- Ajantha Mendis
2) Who will win the Match today?
Amazon Similar Quizzes Answers
1. This Contest will commence on 9th April 2021 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 15th April 2021 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 20 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for ₹100000 Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).