Amazon Friendship Day Quiz Answer
Amazon Friendship Day Quiz Answer, Friendship Day Quiz Answers, Amazon Friendship Day Quiz Answers
Amazon Friendship Day Quiz, play and get a chance to win ₹10,000 Pay Balance. This contest will valid from 27th July to 7th August 2020 and winners names will be announced on 31st August 2020. Total 10 winner will be declared in this contest.
How To Play Friendship Day Quiz?
1) This is Amazon app-only contest, so you need to download Amazon app from play store
2) Now just open Amazon app and log in your account
3) Go to menu click on FuneZone and you will see the “ Friendship Day ” Quiz banner
4) Click on the banner and start
5) Now there you will see a total of 5 questions and you have to select the right answer for each question.
6) After giving all right answer you will be eligible for lucky draw contest
7) If you are lucky then you will win ₹10,000 Pay Balance
8) The winner’s name will be announced on 31st August 2020 on the Amazon app.
Amazon Friendship Day Quiz Answers
1) The idea of Friendship day was first introduced by Joyce, the founder of which company?
Answer – Hallmark Cards
2) In 2011, which date was declared by the United Nations as the International Day of Friendship?
Answer – 30 July
3) The song ‘Ye Dosti’ from Sholay, is an iconic tribute to friendship. Who along with Kishore Kumar sang this song?
Answer – Manna Dey
4) In the very first episode of the television Sitcom Friends, who leaves Barry at the altar and then moves in to stay with Monica?
Answer – Rachel
5) Between 1957 and 1983, which country gifted 24 pandas to 9 nations across the world as gestures of friendship?
Answer – China
Amazon Similar Quizzes Answers
1. This Contest will commence on 27rd July 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 7th August 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 5 participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for ₹10,000 Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).