Amazon brings a new contest to the Amazon app every day. Just answer and win exciting prizes. We posted daily Amazon Quiz answers on our website. Keep visiting daily on our website for new Amazon quiz answers.
Today we are posting a similar contest answer, Amazon The June Quiz. where you chance to win Rs 5000 Pay Balance. This contest will valid till 8th June to 29th June 2020 and winner’s names will be announced on 15th July 2020.
How to play Amazon The June Quiz?
1) This is Amazon app-only contest, so you need to download Amazon app from play store
2) Now just open Amazon app and log in your account
3) Scroll down on Amazon home page you will see a banner of Amazon The June Quiz“
4) Click on the banner then start
5) Now there you will see a total of 5 questions and you have to select the right answer for each question.
6) After giving all right answer you will be eligible for lucky draw contest
7) If you are lucky then you will win Rs 10000 Pay balance
8) The winner’s name will be announced on 30th 2020 on the Amazon app.
- Amazon Quiz Date: 8th June to 29th June 2020
- Amazon Quiz Contest Prize: Win Rs 5000 Pay balance
- Quiz Winner Declaration: 15th July 2020
Amazon Samsung Quiz Answers
On June 6, 1674, who was coronated at the Raigad Fort and was given the title of ‘Chhatrapati’?
Answer is – Shivaji
In June 2014, which of these states was split to create the 29th state in India?
Answer is – Andhra Pradesh
On 25th June 1983 India beat West Indies to win their first-ever World Cup. Who was the West Indies captain in that match?
Answer is – Clive Lloyd
On June 21, 2018 1,00,984 participants set what Guinness World Record at Kota?
Answer is – World’s largest Yoga lesson
Which famous writer, winner of the ‘Best of the Booker’ award was born on June 19, 1947?
Answer is – Salman Rushdie
1. This Contest will commence on 8th June 2020 to 29th June 2020 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6.The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.