Amazon Mother’s Day Edition Quiz Answers- Answer And Win Rs 15000
Amazon Mother’s Day Edition Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Contest Anwers, Amazon Mother’s Day Edition Quiz Answer, Amazon Daily Quiz Anwers
Amazon brings new contest to the Amazon app everyday. Just answer and win exciting prizes. We posted daily Amazon Quiz answers on our website. Keep visting daily on our website for new Amzon quiz answers.
Today we are posting a similar contest answer where you can win Rs 15000
How to play Amazon Mother’s Day Edition ?
1) This is Amazon app only constest, so you need to download Amazon app from playstore
2) Now just open Amzon app & log in your account
3) Scroll down on Amazon home page you will see a banner of “Amazon Mother’s Day Edition” Quiz
4) Click on the banner then start
5) Now there you will see total 5 questions and you have select right answer for each question.
6) After giving all right answer you will be eligible for lucky draw contest
7) If you are be lucky then you win exciting prizes
8) All contest winners announced on the 30th of every month on Amzon app.
- Amazon Quiz Date: 9h May 2020
- Amazon Quiz Contest Prize:– Win Rs 15000
- Quiz Timing: 8 AM – 12 PM
- Quiz Winner Declaration: 31st mar 2020(you will get mail if you win)
Special Edition Riddles With answers- 9th May 2020
Who organised a memorial for her mother at St Andrew’s Memorial Church, Grafton in 1908, recognized as the first Mother’s Day celebration?
Answer is- Anna Jarvis
Mother of Irene and Eve, which Polish born scientist is the only woman to win the Nobel Prize twice?
Answer is- Marie Curie
Prince Chungthanglen, Rechungvar and Khupneivar are the sons of which proud mother and six time world champion?
Answer is- MC Mary Kom
Mother of Tara and Preetha, which Madras Christian College graduate was named the 3rd most powerful woman in the world by Forbes in 2008?
Answer is- Indra Nooyi
When Mother’s Day was first observed, various colours of which flower were used to symbolize whether your mother was living or not?
Answer is- Carnation