Amazon Pay Insurance Premium Quiz Answers
Amazon Pay Insurance Premium Quiz Answers, Pay Insurance Premium Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz
Amazon Pay Insurance Premium Quiz , play and get a chance to win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Balance. This contest will valid from 1st September to 21st September 2020 and winners names will be announced on 15th September 2020. Total 10 winner will be declared in this contest.
How To Play Amazon Pay Insurance Premium Quiz?
1) This is Amazon app-only contest, so you need to download Amazon app from play store
2) Now just open Amazon app and log in your account
3) Go to menu click on FuneZone and you will see the “ Pay Insurance Premium” Quiz banner
4) Click on the banner and start
5) Now there you will see a total of 5 questions and you have to select the right answer for each question.
6) After giving all right answer you will be eligible for lucky draw contest
7) If you are lucky then you will win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
8) The winner’s name will be announced on 30th September 2020 on the Amazon app.
Amazon Pay Insurance Premium Quiz Answers- 2
1) Which of the following is not a private sector insurance company?
Answer- Oriental Insurance
2) Which of the following is the regulator of insurance in India?
3) Number of full time members of IRDA
4) In which city are the headquarters of the LIC situated?
5) Which entity legislates the Insurance in India?
Answer- Central government
Amazon Pay Insurance Premium Quiz Answers- 1
1) You can now pay your insurance premium on Amazon. True or false?
2) Which of the following insurance premiums can be paid on Amazon?
Answer- All of these
3) Which was the first insurance company of India?
Answer- Oriental Life Insurance Company
4) In context to insurance, what is the full form of LIC?
Answer- Life Insurance Corporation of India
5) Can you pay LIC premium on Amazon?
Amazon Similar Quizzes Answers
1. This Contest will commence on 14th August 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31st August2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 6 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 10 participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for ₹10,000 Amazon Pay (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).