Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers, Flipkart Trivia Quiz Today, Flipkart Quiz Answers Today, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers For Today, Flipkart Daily Quiz Answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz, answer and win Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Gems & more.
Flipkart has brings varieties contests on the Flipkart app. Where you can play Quiz and win Flipkart gift vouchers, gems & more prizes. You have to give the correct answer of total 5 questions, After giving all the correct answers you will get your rewards.
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz-
1) First of all, open the Flipkart app
2) Log in your account
3) Click on the Games tab
4) Scroll down and you will see the “Daily Trivia” Quiz banner
5) Click on the banner and start playing the quiz
6) Anwer total 5 questions correctly
7) After giving all correct answers click on Claim Your Reward option
8) You will get your surprise reward
₹1000 Gift Vouchers – 100 Winners
Free 25 Super Coins
Free 20 Super Coins
Free 10 Super Coins
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 12th July
1) Actor Dev Anand’s biography is titled ‘_ with life’.
Ans : Romancing
2) Which of these is a John Abraham film directed by Anurag Kashyap?
Ans : No Smoking
3) Which actor made his directorial debut with the film Dil Chahta Hai?
Ans : Farhan Akhtar
4) Which actor has ranked 2nd in the Forbes India Celebrity 100 list after Virat Kohli?
Ans : Akshay Kumar
5) The 1999 Bollywood film ‘Aa Ab Laut Chalen’ is the directorial debut of?
Ans : Rishi Kapoor
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 11th July
1) Complete the name of this famous speech by Martin Luther King Jr: “I Have a
Ans : Dream
2) Which Japanese company is behind the EOS range of cameras?
Ans : Canon
3) Which team bought Australia’s Chris Lynn for Rs 2 crores in the IPL 2020 auction?
Ans : Mumbai Indians
4) Which Dravidian language has the most number of speakers?
Ans : Telugu
5) Which gas causes the familiar odour of a just struck matchstick?
Ans : Sulfur dioxide
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 10th July
Which chess piece can move one square in any direction?
In honour of which Greek god were the ancient Olympics held?
In which Australian city would you find a cricket stadium named “The G”?
Which IPL team’s coach is the former New Zealand captain Brendon McCullum?
At 48, who is the oldest player in 2019’s IPL auction list?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 9th July
1) Who plays the character of Daniel Ocean in the Ocean’s -11,12 and 13 movies?
Ans : George Clooney
2) Director Farah Khan runs an NGO called for women and children living in slums.
Ans : Sneha
3) In an iconic Complan ad, if Shahid Kapoor was Complan Boy then who was Complan girl?
Ans : Ayesha Takia
4) What role did Judy Dench play in the James Bond series?
Ans : M
5) Which of these Bollywood films was a remake of the Korean film, Montage?
Ans : Te3n
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 8th July
The first ever butterfly park was opened in which indian city in 2006
Which food item’s name is used in tennis to refer to a 6-0 defeat in a set?
Which athletic event gets its name from a battle between the Persians and Greeks?
Which of these is not a part of the Holy Week of Christianity?
The vehicle holding the record of the highest land speed had engines made by
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 7th July
1) In which city is the Bangabandhu National Stadium located?
Ans : Dhaka
2) In November 2019, which country won the WBSC Premier12 baseball championship?
Ans : Japan
3) What is the number of countries granted Test playing currently?
Ans : Twelve
4) Who was recently named ICC Women’s Cricketer of the Year?
Ans : Ellyse Perry
5) Who holds the Indian record of scoring the fastest 50 in an ODI?
Ans : Ajit Agarkar
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 6th July
1) Which film had a character by the name of ‘Langda Tyagi’ played by saif Ali khan?
2) Suneo, Gian and Shizuka feature in which of these anime?
3) Who was awarded the first Dadasaheb Phalke Award in 1969?
4) Montague and Capulet are the last name of which fictional couple?
Romeo and Juliet
5) Which Indian states film Industry does by the names of Fragrant, Pious wood?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 5th July
1) Skype is the portmanteau of Sky and P to P. What does P stand for?
2) Which country has been the most successful men’s hockey team in the world cup?
3) Which of these is not a part of Germany’s big Three automobile manufacturers?
4) Which American data storage company was established as Shugart Technology
5) A 2018 Ajay Devgan movie on an IRS officer was loosely based on which official
Sharda Prasad Pandey
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 4th July
1) Who made his highest ODI score (139 runs) vs India and was then bought by Delhi Capitals?
2) How many feet off the ground are Basketball hoop located?
3) In which country was the first-ever ODI played between Australia and England?
4) Who became the first cricketer to score 1000 test runs in 2019?
5) Midfielder Sarpreet Singh became the first Indian-origin player to play in ?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 3rd July
1) Singer Sona Mohapatra is married to which music director?
Ans : Ram Sampath
2) George Harrison, the English musician, was from which famous band?
Ans : The Beatles
3) Bates Motel is the setting for most of the plot of which Alfred Hitchcock film?
Ans : Psycho
4) The iconic TV show Buniyaad was directed by which film director alongside Jyoti Sarup?
Ans : Ramesh Sippy
5) Which ex-wrestling star starred as Guard Dunham in the movie The Longest Yard?
Ans : Steve Austin
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 2nd July
1) Who among these is a part of the film Jumanji: The Next Level?
Ans : Nick Jonas
2) The world’s youngest PM, Sanna Marin has been recently elected as the PM of
Ans : Finland
3) Who is known as Kriss Kringle in USA and Father Christmas in Britain?
Ans : Santa Claus
4) Oxford Dictionaries has named ________ as its 2019 Word of the Year.
Ans : Climate emergency
5) The Miss Universe 2019 Zozibini Tunzi is from which country?
Ans : South Africa
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 1st July
1) Who is the newly appointed head coach of the South African Cricket team till 2023?
2) For which football club does Egyptian forward Mo salah play?
3) In which city is the oldest international cricket stadium of India located?
4) What are the vertical columns on a chessboard called?
5) Who is the first male cricketer to score century on ODI and Test debut?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 30th June
1.starring Irfan khan which film was a biopic on a 7-time national steeplechase champion
Paan Singh Tomar
2.who replaced navjot Singh Sidhu in the Kapil Sharma show
Archana Puran Singh
3.arun govil and deepika chikhalia were the lead pair of which iconic tv show?
4.who wins the title of best student in the film student of the year
5.who acted as the boxer apollo creed in the rocky film series
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 29th June
1) Which of the following vehicles means a wasp in Italian?
Ans : Vespa
2) The Shahid Kapoor starrer Batti Gul Meter Chalu is about the problems of inflated
Ans : Electricity Bill
3) Which country recently recorded the first polio case in 27 years?
Ans : Malaysia
4) Which of these companies invented the transistor in 1947?
Ans : Bell Labs
5) Which of these is housed in the Peace Palace of Netherlands?
Ans : ICJ
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 28th June
1) How many pawns does each player have in chess?
Ans : Eight
2) For which cricket team did cricketers nicknamed Big Bird, Super Cat, and Whispering Death play?
Ans : West Indies
3) Which cricketer recently married South Indian actress Ashrita Shetty?
Ans : Manish Pandey
4) Who is the only Indian to score more than 300 runs in four consecutive Test series?
Ans : Gautam Gambhir
5) Which of these neighbouring countries of India has won an individual Olympic medal?
Ans : Pakistan
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 27th June
1) Which talent show has been won by the Shillong Chamber Choir and Prince Dance Group?
Ans : India’s Got Talent
2) Who played the role of Omar Hassan in the American TV series 24?
Ans : Anil Kapoor
3) Who is Byomkesh’s assistant and friend in the Byomkesh Bakshi series?
Ans : Ajit Banerjee
4) With which TV show would you associate with the fictional company “Pied Piper”?
Ans : Silicon Valley
5) Who among these had a guest appearance in the film ‘Pati Patni Aur Woh’?
Ans : Kriti Sanon
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 26th June
1) What replaced Internet Explorer as the default browser of Windows 10 PC?
Ans: Microsoft Edge
2) Who gave these ways of diplomacy -“Saam Daam Dand Bhed”?
3) Which legendary cricketer acted in the Marathi movie ‘Savti Premachi?
Ans: Sunil Gavaskar
4) The name of which of these Saudi Arabian cities literally means town?
5) Pranab Mukherjee was the 1st Indian President to visit’s official home in Finland
Ans: Santa Claus
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 25th June
1) Against which team did Virat Kohli smash his highest T201 score?
Ans : West Indies
2) What is Queensland’s premier cricket ground in Brisbane affectionately known as?
Ans : The Gabba
3) Who fell short by 7 runs to become 1st player with 3 triple tons in cricket?
Ans : Virender Sehwag
4) Which of these international cricketers has not played for the Saurashtra team?
Ans : Murali Vijay
5) Who will lead the Indian team in the 2020 U-19 World Cup in South Africa?
Ans : Priyam Garg
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 24th June
1) Who played the role of Rustom Billimoria in the 2017 film Rangoon?
Ans : Saif Ali Khan
2) In whose honour did Pandit Ravi Shankar compose the Raga Mohankauns?
Ans : Mahatma Gandhi
3) Which band released the iconic album Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band?
Ans : The Beatles
4) Courteney Cox was offered which part before she played Monica in the TV show Friends?
Ans : Rachel
5) Former Miss World Manushi Chhillar is all set to make her Bollywood debut opposite
Ans : Akshay Kumar
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 23rd June
1.who among these made a special appearance in the film zero
2.from 2009 to 2014 who served as the leader of the opposition in the rajya sabha?
3.airports authority of India appointed taniya Sanyal as its first woman
4.Charania Manannan’s novel the queen of jasmine country is about which poet?
5.soap operas get their names from which company originally sponsoring such programs
Procter and gamble
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 22nd June
1.which is the most mobile and powerful piece in chess?
2.what is the nickname of zimbabwe’s national men’s cricket team
3. against which team did India record their highest successful t20 run chase
4.which is the only club this season to win all their group games in the UEFA Championship league
5.to which country does former world number one tennis player Caroline Wozniacki belong
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 21st June
Who directed the shahid Kapoor and Amrita Rao starring film vivah
Kya Kare kya na kare yarro sun lo Zara and hai Rama are songs from which iconic film
Galli Galli sim sim is a hindi adaption if which popular English show
Who won the film fare award for best supporting actor in 2017 for Kapoor and sons?
Which of these direct
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 20th June
The name of which mathematical symbol literally means less
American pop start Miley Cyrus was married to which Australian actor
Died in 2018 the 106 year old kunwar bai yadav was an icon for which of these
Who was the first scientist to use the famous phrase survival of the fittest
With the cofounder of which company would you associate the app asana
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 19th June
How many squares would you find on a chess board
Which if these trophies is named after an Indian air force air marshal
Phil Simmons the coach of the Afghanistan cricket team played for which country
Which is the oldest football tournament in asia
In which year did India and Pakistan face each other in a world Cup for the first time
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 18th June
1) Who made his Hollywood debut with the film ‘The Great Gatsby’?
Ans : Amitabh Bachchan
2) Which Bollywood actor is the owner of the ISL team NorthEast United FC?
Ans : John Abraham
3) Which Bollywood actor made his acting debut with the arthouse drama Mrigayaa (1976)?
Ans : Mithun Chakraborty
4) Which singer has won National Film Awards across four languages?
Ans : S.P. Balasubramanyam
5) The first season of X Factor India was judged by which film director?
Ans : Sanjay L. Bhansali
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 17th June
1) Which of these creatures kills its prey by a method called ‘constriction’?
Ans : Rock Python
2) In which religion would you find a ritual and family celebration named Bar Mitzvah?
Ans : Judaism
3) Which team won the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2019 final recently?
Ans : Karnataka
4) On which author’s work is the Hollywood movie ‘Journey to the Center of the Earth’ based?
Ans : Jules Verne
5) What is used to forward data packets to the appropriate parts of a computer network?
Ans : Router
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 16th June
1) In which country did chess first appear in the 6th century CE?
Ans : India
2) For which ISL team do Jackichand Singh, Mandar Rao Desai and Brandon Fernandes play?
Ans : FC Goa
3) Who was named The Best FIFA Men’s Player 2019?
Ans : Lionel Messi
4) Who became the first ever cricketer to play 150 Ranji matches??
Ans : Wasim Jaffer
5) Who recently recorded most number of Test matches as an umpire?
Ans : Aleem Dar
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 15th June
1) Which Aamir Khan starring film was also produced by him?
Ans : Lagaan
2) The movie ‘Shadow of the Cobra’ is based on which man’s life?
Ans : Charles Sobhraj
3) In which of these movies do aliens come to earth?
Ans : Independence Day
4) Who was Sanjay Dutt’s co-star in his debut film Rocky?
Ans : Tina Munim
5) Which is the first Bollywood film to premiere at Leicester Square?
Ans : Life In A… Metro
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 14th June
1) Which is the world’s oldest national broadcasting organization?
Ans : BBC
2) Which country has the largest immigrant population in the world in absolute numbers?
Ans : USA
3) Which deity in Hindu mythology maintains a register called Agra Sandhani?
Ans : Chitragupta
4) Which monument served as the final refuge for Bahadur Shah Zafar during the 1857 Mutiny?
Ans : Humayun’s Tomb
5) In which country is the Rub’ al Khali, the largest uninterrupted sand desert in the world?
Ans : Saudi Arabia
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 13th June
1) To which country did famous boxer Muhammad Ali belong?
Ans : The USA
2) Which country’s highest division of football is the La Liga?
Ans : Spain
3) Who was the first cricketer to hit 400 sixes in international cricket?
Ans : Chris Gayle
4) Who holds the record for scoring the fastest Ranji double century?
Ans : Ravi Shastri
5) Which country was recently banned by WADA from global sports for 4 years over doping?
Ans : Russia
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 12th June
1) Which winner of the show Bigg Boss also was the winner of MTV Roadies and Splitsvilla?
Ans : Prince Narula
2) Which character in Permanent Roommates is portrayed by Sumeet Vyas?
Ans : Mikesh Chaudhary
3) Which film was the first in which Abhishek and Aishwarya worked together?
Ans : Dhaai Akshar Prem Ke
4) Which FM channel would you find at this frequency 105.6 MHz in Delhi?
Ans : Gyan Vani
5) In which crime drama would you come across the restaurant: Los Pollos Hermanos?
Ans : Breaking Bad
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 9th June
Q1: In which film did Aamir Khan play the role of a terrorist?
Answer 1: Fanaa
Q2: In which movie did Shilpa Shetty make her acting debut?
Answer 2: Baazigar
Q3: Which of these is a 2000 Film starring Bobby Deol and Rani Mukerji?
Answer 3: Bichhoo
Q4: Complete the title of a talk show hosted by Farhan Akhtar: Oye! It’s _____?
Answer 4: Friday
Q5: How do we better know Bollywood actor Hamid Ali Khan?
Answer 5: Ajit Johnny Walker
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 8th June
1) Which Mauryan emperor’s role has Shah Rukh Khan played in a Bollywood film?
2) Which Indian language is also Canada’s third most common language?
3) Which company became the first smartphone maker to cross $10 billion in revenues in India?
4) Which fort in Rajasthan, that now hosts the Jauhar Mela, was the capital of Mewar kingdom?
5) To which Rajasthani city are you travelling if you’re taking the Chetak Express from Delhi?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 7th June
1) Who is the youngest person to win the Formula one world drivers’ championship?
2) Which of these is the nickname of the former Indian bowler Anil Kumble?
3) In which country were the first-ever Commonwealth Games held?
4) In which of these sports is the participant called pugilist?
5) Who is the first bowler to take 200 wickets in Women’s ODIs?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 6th June
1) In which of these movies did Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor appear together?
2) Which actor worked as Chef in Bangkok and later founded Hari Om Productions in 2008?
3) Which 2016 film is adaptation of the book ‘A long Way Home’?
4) Which Bollywood actor’s autobiography is called: “An Ordinary Life”?
5) What is the name of the first soap opera on Indian Television?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 5th June
1) USSR’s Luna program was about sending robotic spacecraft missions to
2) In China, which fish was a symbol of fortune, and could only be owned by the Song Dynasty
3) Which company recently unveiled the electric pickup truck Cybertruck?
4) After which business group’s founder is the city of Jamshedpur named?
5) Geographically, which state is the largest of Seven sisters of Northeast India?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 4th June
1) With which sport would you associate the terms – free throw or foul shots?
2) In which country is the cricket stadium Bay Oval in Mount Maunganui situated?
3) After whom is the award for most runs in Ranji Trophy named?
4) who won the 2016 Olympic games Men’s Marathon?
5) Who were the first winners of the Women’s Cricket World cup in 1973?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 3rd June
1) In the film Namastey London, Katrina’s Character is nicknamed
2) Which actor played the role of Bharat Bhushan in the Bheja Fry Series of films?
3) Which genre defining family did Brothers Kumar, Tulsi, Shyam and Kiran belong to?
4) Which house from the game of Thrones universe uses the motto: “our Blades are sharp”?
5) Before directing newton, which film did Amit V.Masurkar direct?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 2nd June
1) Which bird species is named for the sound made by the rapid beating of its wings?
2) If the French were the colonial rulers of Pondicherry, who were the colonial rulers of Goa?
3) Which historical fortification in Pune was the seat of the Peshwas until 1818?
4) To whom is the festival of Guru Purnima dedicated?
5) Which Nobel Prize was established in 1968 by a donation from Sweden’s central bank?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 1st June
1) Which of these tennis tournaments alternatively known as Roland Garros?
2) In Which sport is the term putting used?
3) In which country do first-class teams compete for the Plunket Shield?
4) Which English Premier league Football club’s home ground is the Emirates Stadium?
5) Which Englishmen took 19 wickets in a 1956 test against Australia?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 31st May
1) Who among these was the antagonist in the movie ‘the Dark Knight Rises’?
2) Complete the song from the film Jagga Jasoos, “___ ullu ka pattha hai”
3) Who plays the role of God in the films Bruce Almighty and Evan Almighty?
4) Which of these iconic shows is based on as novel by Devkinandan Khatri?
5) Which of these comedians make an appearance in the Emraan Hashmi film Mr.X?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 30th May
1) Which of these is a brand of traditional Indian beverages produced by Hector Beverages?
2) The name of which of these Google products means ‘a robot with human appearance’?
3) On the banks of which river would you find the Pyramids of Giza?
4) Composed by Kuvempu, Jaya Bharata Jananiya Tanujate is the state song of ?
5) Which Czech automobile manufacturer was founded in 1895 as Laurin & Klement?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 29th May
Who were the first country to win the fifa world Cup four times
What is the surname of cricket playing australin brother greg Trevor and ian
Where is the West Indies did brian lara make his record breaking scores of 375 and 400
How many players are there in a baseball team
In which country were the ru les for modern ice hockey formulated
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 28th May
1) Who among these made their Bollywood debut in 1991 in the film ‘Prem Qaidi’?
2) Life was like a box of ___ is a famous dialogue from Forrest Gump.
3) The iconic song ‘I just called to say I Love You’ was composed by which singer?
4) Complete the name of this Alia Bhatt film – Kapoor & Sons (since ___)
5) Based on Michael Punke’s novel of the same name, Alejandro Inarritu directed the film
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 27th May
1) Rabindranath Tagore was the 1st Indian to be given which award?
2) Which of these brands is not from Germany?
3) A group of which birds is called a murder?
4) Which of these organizations was formed on India’s independence day in 1969?
5) Which company was the first to initiate the marketing via coupons?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 26th May
1) Who sang the ‘tu Mili Sab mila’ from the film Meeruthiya Gangsters?
2) In which state are the Dempo, Salgaocar and Churchill brothers Football clubs based?
3) Who is the 1st Indian batsman to hit a century in all formats of international cricket?
4) Which team won the 2019 men’s FIH Pro League final by defeating Belgium?
5) The 2023 RUgby World Cup will be hosted by which country?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 22ndMay
1) In the harry Potter Series, Ginny Weasley is the sister of which character?
2) R.Madhavan plays a ____ coach in Irudhi Suttru (Tamil) and Saala Khadoos (Hindi)?
3) Which TV Series is about Dr.Henry Morgan, an Immortal medical examiner?
4) Which Raj Kapoor film was released as Brodigaya in USSR in 1954?
5) In which Uttar Pradesh university was the 2015 film “baby’ filmed?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 21st May
The DGP is the highest ranking_ in India’s states and union Territories
Which of these Nobel prize was not established by Alfred Nobel in his will
Which country accounted for about 50% of global app download in 2018
Which of these voice assistants has a computer generated voice
Who among these journalist has not been awarded the Padma Shri award
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 20th May
1) Which country has won the most under-19 cricket world cups?
2) Which all-rounder is the captain of the West indies ODI and T20I team?
3) Which ISL team was recently acquired by the world’s most valuable football group?
Mumbai City FC
4) Who became the first player to score against 34 clubs in Champions League?
5) Which country ended 2019 as FIFA’s top-ranked team with 1765 points?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 19th May
1) Ishq bina, Nahin saamne and Ramta jogi are all memorable songs from which film?
2) Which dance reality show is telecasted on Zee TV since 2009?
Dance India Dance
3) Which film’s name is a slang used for traveler’s dysentery in north India
4) The director of which of these films has also directed the 2nd season of “sacred games’?
5) Which was the first Indian TV show to complete 1000 episodes on air?
Ek Mahal Ho Sapno Ka
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 18th May
1) WHich of these Khans was not a part of a film Kal Ho Naa Ho?
2) Don draper is a an iconic character from which of these TV shows?
3) The logo of which of these companies depicts San Francisco’s golden gate?
4) Which of these personalities received the Bharat Ratna Award the earliest?
5) What software was acquired by microsoft for $14 million in 1987?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 17th May
1) Which of the following tournament is not related to tennis?
2) Where is an international cricket stadium named after Rajiv Gandhi located?
3) How many players are there in a water polo team
4) Aanchal thakur won India’s first ever international medal in which of these sports?
5) Who is the first Australian in the history of ODI cricket to score a century on Debut?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 16th May
1) In the show Friends, which character is struggling actor?
2) What is the name of the Jack Sparrow’s ship in the film Pirates of Caribbean?
The Black Pearl
3) What is the common to the biopic of Sarabjit and Mc Mary Kom?
4) Javed Jaffrey starring film ‘Jajantaram Mamantaram’ is based on which book?
5) Whose first appearance was in the animated Short ‘the Wise Little Hen’?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 15th May
1) Which online marketplace was co-founded by Suchi Mukherjee in 2012?
2) which of these dishes can be created with comic character’s Popeye’s source of power?
Palak Ka Saag
3) After which tree did the Economist Magazine name in Asia column?
4) Who directed the first film where Shah Rukh Khan was named Rahul?
5) Which Indian scientists authored the book ‘A history of hindu Chemistry’?
Prafulla Chandra Ray
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 14th May
1) In which state is the Birsa Munda Athletics Stadium located?
2) Who is the 1st bowler to take wickets in 4 consecutive balls twice?
3) Which team is the first in cricket history to play a thousand Test matches?
4) Who among the following has not scored a century on test debut?
5) In which state is the Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education situated?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 13th May
1) Which famous music composing duo was known as the acronym ‘S-j’?
2) Phir Bhi Tumko Chaahunga is a song from which film starring Sharaddha Kapoor
3) Which Hindi film is based in a village called Charanpur?
4) Who was born in Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu and was married to Mithun Chakraborty in the 1980s?
5) Which film by Megan Mylan won the academy award for best Short Documentary?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 12th May
1.___ aur Pinky Faraar is a film with Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra in titular roles.
2.Canvas,Neo and Ignite are laptop brands owned by which company
3.Which hill station name refers to its location at the confluence of 3 rivers
4.Among these which veda has the most number of upanishads
5.Which French Overseas territory in West Bengal was handed over to India in 1952.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 11th May
1) Which is the first-ever team to win 4 straight tests by a margin of an innings
2) In which 2015 film did Brett Lee play the lead role as Will Henderson?
3) Who registered figures of 8/81 against Bangladesh in India’s first-ever day/night test?
4) Who scored the highest test score by a right handed batsman in test cricket?
5) Who is the 1st Indian woman cricketer to be awarded honorary life membership of the MCC?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 10th May
1) Which California-based company was originally called Auctionweb
Answer – eBay
2) By land area, which is the second largest country of the world?
Answer – Canada
3) Which of the following cities is the judicial capital of Arunachal Pradesh?
Answer – Guwahati
4) who is the first ICC associate members cricketer to get an IPL contract?
Answer – Ryan ten Doeschate
5) What plane was flown by Charles Lindbergh for his solo transatlantic flight in 1927?
Answer – Spirit of St. Louis
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 9th May
1) Which Khan was directed by his spouse in the film Dhobi Ghat?
Answer – Aamir Khan
2) Darsheel Safary was picked by Amole Gupte to play the lead role in which movie?
Answer – Taare Zameen Par
3) In which RGV directed films did Amitabh Bachchan lent his voice for ’Ganpati Aarti?
Answer – Sarkar 3
4) How many women acted in India’s first film Raja Harishchandra (1913)?
Answer – Zero
5) Who among these was not seen in Ranbir Kapoor Bollywood debut film?
Answer – Rishi Kapoor
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 8th May
1) In which asian country is the Galle International stadium located?
Answer – Sri Lanka
2) Who among these last played in ODI for India against West Indies in 2017?
Answer – Yuvraj Singh
3) Which of these IPL team is co-owned by Juhi Chawla?
Answer – KKR
4) Who holds the record for the highest individual Test Score of any South African batsman?
Answer – Hashim Amla
5) Which team represents Cape Town in Mzansi Super League of South Africa?
Answer – Cape Town Blitz
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 7th May
1) An Indian is not the captain of which IPL team
Answer – Kolkata knight riders
2) Virat Kohli was adjudged player of the series in which IPL season
Answer – 2016
3) Identify this IPL umpire
Answer – Chettithody Shamsuddin
4) The first ever IPL hat trick was taken from the bowler from which country
Answer – India
5) Former India cricketer Lal Chand Rajput was the first ever coach of which IPL team
Answer – Mumbai Indians
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 6th May
1) Which of these IPL team has been captained by Gautam Gambhir
Answer – Kolkata knight riders
2) Recently Kane Williamson replaced which player as the captain of sunrises Hyderabad
Answer – David Warner
3) Which defunct IPL team has won an IPL title
Answer – Deccan chargers
4) Royal challengers Bangalore defeated which team by the margin of 1 run in the IPL 2021 season
Answer – Delhi capitals
5) Who among these has only played for only one IPL team in their career
Answer – Rishabh Pant
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 5th May
1. The name sunrisers is used by a team from which of these cities
Answer – Hyderabad
2. Which franchise is jointly owned by the GMR group and the jsw group
Answer – Delhi capitals
3. Who among these has taken the most wickets in the IPL
Answer ,- Lasith Malinga
4. The theme song of which team is the whistle podu
Answer – Chennai super kings
5. Who is the oldest player to have played in the IPL
Answer – Brad hogg
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers- 4th May
1) Which of these cities has been represented by more than 1 team in the IPL
2) Which team is the defending champion for the ongoing season of the IPL
Answer- Mumbai Indians
3) Which team did the player represent in the first 3 seasons of the IPL
Answer- Kings xi Punjab
4) Who recently scored a 99* on his IPL captaincy debut
Answer- Mayank Agarwal
5) Who scored the only half century of the 2008 IPL final
Answer- Yusuf Pathan