Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 26th April
1) What’s next
Answer- Child hits the swing and falls
2) What’s next
Answer- Boy’s hand catches fire
3) What’s next
Answer- Girl hits another girl
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 25th April
Question : who did Indian cricketer jasprit bumrah just got married to?
answer (i) Sanjana G
Question : which indian cricketer is tappsee panu playing on screen in a upcoming movie
answer (ii)Mithali Raj
Question : when was Netflix founded?
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 24th April
Question :which indian bank uses the tagline the bank that begins with U?
Answer (i) UBI
Question : PIZZA hut taco bell and kfc restaurant chains are associated with which of the following companies
Question : what is the state bird of Andra Pradesh Telangana and Karnataka
Answer (iii)indian roller
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 23rd April
1) Which film hero is famously known as Gun Master G9?
Ans : Mithun Chakraborty
2) How many hearts does an octopus have?
Ans : 3
3) Which 2021 film starring Priyanka Chopra-Jonas has been nominated for the Oscar Award?
Ans : The White Tiger
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 22nd April
1) Which Indian cricketer is set to make his film debut with the Tamil film cobra
Answer- Irfan Pathan
2) Aimed at providing basic health facilities to everyone Which state government has created the network of moholla clinic
3) Which of these company owns the online video sharing platform YouTube
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 21st April
1. Which player broke Pele’s record of the most goals scored in official matches?
Answer- Cristiano Ronaldo
2. Which cricketer’s father acted in the film Bhaag Milkha Bhaag?
Answer- Yuvraj Singh
3. What nickname has been given to Padma Vibhushan Verghese Kurien in recognition of his efforts in the field?
Answer- Milkman of India
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 20th April
1) Who in the kapoor family has been given the nickname chintu
Answer- Rishi Kapoor
2) Which famous mathematics genius did Vidya Balan portray on screen
Answer- Shakuntala Devi
3) Which celebrity is associated with 100 MB mobile app
Answer- Sachin Tendulkar
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 19th April
1) animated series super v is based on which real life celebrity’s?
Answer- Virat Kohli
2) for which brand did the advertising agency Ogilvy & mather create the characters named zoos zoos?
3) which of these dishes got its name because it was traditionally eaten in the morning?
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 18th April
1) Jai Hemant is the official name of which of these actors
Answer- Tiger Shroff
2) According to the government record released in Feb 2021 which is the most used social media app in India
3) Who was declared the man of the series in the India England series in 2021
Answer- Ravichandran Ashwin
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 17th April
1) which company has announced the creation of the world largest electric scooter factory in Tamil Nadu?
2) which actor played the lead role of Tulsi Virani in the tv serial kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi?
Answer- smriti Irani
3) which of these players made his debut in all 3 formats of test ODI and t20 on the Australia tour in 2020
Answer- t Natarajan
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 16th April
1) which cold drink brand has the tagline ‘’bujhayye pass baki sab backwash’’?
2) which couple did union bank feature on the rs 100 note in an advertisement for joint accounts?
Answer- Mahatma Gandhi and Kasturba
3) which animal is shown on the packet of boro line antiseptic cream?
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 15th April
1) who replaced Narendra Modi as the Cheif Minister of Gujrat in 2014 when he became the pm of India
Answer- anandiben patel
2) what is the colour of the cricket ball which is used for a day night test match?
3) which online shopping platform was founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 14th April
1) What is the name of the indian resturant that Priyanka Chopra has just Launched in New York
2) Which FM radio channel has the tagline “bajaate raho!”?
Answer- RED FM
3) Which auto company is the owner of the royal Enfield brand in india
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 13th April
1) Which Dutch British show was the original of the famous Bigg boss in India
Answer- Big Brother
2) Who was the first woman to submit the union budget of India to parliament
Answer- Indira Gandhi
3) Which Indian city has shown it’s intent to host the 2048 summer Olympics games
Answer- New Delhi
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 12th April
1) Which of the following tech giants has Indian born Satya Nadella as its CEO
2) On which sport is the upcoming Farhan Akhtar starrer Toofan based
3) Which tv anchor interviewed Meghan markle and prince harry recently in a much publicized show
Answer: Oprah Winfrey
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 11th April
1.which of these people did Aamir khan portray on screen in the hit film dangal?
Answer: mahavir Singh bhagat
2.which company sold its paints using the tagline jab ghar ki raunak badhaani ho?
Answer: nerolac paints
3.which of these people co founded apple computers along with steve jobs
Answer: steve wozniak
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 10th April
1.which Indian cricketer shares his nick name with iconic villain gabbar singh from the film sholay
Answer: shikhar dhawan
2.In the order of precedence in India if the highest ranked person is president who is thesecond highest ranked person
Answer: vice president
3.Totapuri kesar himsagar and neelam are well known varieties of which edible item?
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 9th April
1.who is playing the title role of India’s ace badminton player saina nehwal in the upcoming movie saina
Answer: parineeti Chopra
2.ussain bolt holds the record for the fastest 100 meters in how many seconds did he complete the race
Answer: 9.58 sec
3.which country is going to play the first ever world test championship finals against india?
Answer: new zealand
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 8th April
1) which of these popstars is of Indian origin?
Answer: Nicki Minaj
2) in 2014 who become the first Indian female gymnast to win a medal in the history of common wealth games
Answer: dipa karmaker
3) in which city in central Indian would u find the zero maker stone that marks the geopolitical center of India
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 7th April
1) who was the first host of the singing reality show sa re ga ma pa
Answer: Sonu Nigam
2) which company first-ever SUV is named Cullinan?
Answer: rolls royale
3) which of these companies has developed a single-shot vaccine for covid
Answer: johnson and johnson
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 6th April
1) Which actress played the role of karan Arjun mother in the 1995 film Karan Arjun
Ans – Rakhee
2) Which country’s satellite was carried into space by the Indian pslv c51 rocket in February 2021
Ans – Brazil
3) Which town in uttar pradesh Actually famous for its carpets was brought into the limelight by a web series
Ans – Mirzapur
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 5th April
1) Before New Delhi was declared to be the capital of India in 1911 which city served this purpose?
Ans – Calcutta
2. Who was the most expensive player at the 2021 IPL auctions?
Ans – Chris Morris
3. Which of these states has a capital that begins and ends with the same letter of the alphabet?
Ans – Chhattisgarh
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 4th April
1) which of these car companies has a chain of sales outlets called nexa?
Ans – Maruti Suzuki
2) in which sport has India won the most medals at the Olympic games?
Ans – hockey
3) what food item made by his tun tun mausi is the secret of chota bheem strength?
Ans – laddu
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 3rd April
1) which fast food company would you associate with the advertising tagline finger lickin good
Ans – KFC
2) A s dileep kumar was the name of which legendary music composer
Ans – A.R.Rahman
3) For whom is the national rural employment guarantee act of 2005 named
Ans – Mahatma Gandhi
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 2nd April
1) Which of these animals gives birth to live young and doesn’t lay eggs
Ans – Koala
2) On a telephone keyboard what is found between the * and # button
Ans – 0
3) n December 2019 which airline became the first in india to have a fleet of over 250 aircraft
Ans – Indigo
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 1st April
1) Which team bought Arjun Tendulkar at the IPL 2021 auction
Ans – Mumbai Indians
2) What is the profession of the father of Manya Singh who was recently chosen as miss India runner up
Ans – Auto rickshaw driver
3) In which of these films did Shah Rukh Khan not play a double role
Ans – Chennai express
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 31st March
1) What kind of animal Bombay duck is
Ans – Fish
2) What was the name of the first bungalow that Amitabh Bachchan bought in Mumbai
Ans – Pratiksha
3) Which business group owns the tata business chain
Ans – Tata
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 30th March
1) Who was the first person to win the top prize of 1 crore on Kaun Banega crorepati
Ans – Harshvardhan Nawathe
2) Which of the only one of the ancient wonders of the world that still exists
Ans – The Great Pyramid of Giza
3) Which leader’s birthday is remembered on national youth day on 12th January every year
Ans – Swami Vivekananda
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 29th March
1) Which of the following automobile companies also produce musical instruments
Ans – Yamaha
2) Of which Indian state is Imphal the capital
Ans – Manipur
3) Who gave his voice to the caller tune highlighting precautions to take during the covid-19 Pandemic?
Ans – Amitabh Bachchan
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 28th March
1) which of these sportspersons won a silver medal at the Olympic games in 2016
Ans – PV Sindhu
2) which of these is a state animal of Rajasthan?
Ans – chinkara
3) if the 25th anniversary is called silver jubilee then what is 75 anniversary called
Ans – plantium anniversary
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 27th March
1. Which of the following cricketers shares his nickname with a cartoon rabbit in the Champak comic series?
Ans – Virat Kohli
2. Which important incident in the Indian struggle for independence took place on 13 April 1919?
Ans – Jallianwala bagh massacre
3. What was the highest value currency note ever issued in India?
Ans – 10000
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 26th March
1) Which film is inspired by the lives of sister Geeta & Babita Phogat?
Ans – Dangal
2) How many digits are there in a cheque number?
Ans – 6
3) Which city is going to host the 2021 Olympic games postponed by an year from 2020?
Ans – Tokyo
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 25th March
1) Who was the first woman to be awarded the prestigious Dadasaheb Phalke award
Ans – Devika Rani
2) Which company launched cellular telephone in India in 1995
Ans – Modi Telstra
3) Kuttanad is the lowest place in India in which state is it located
Ans – Kerala
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 24th March
1) in which state would u find the monument shown on the new rs 50 note
Ans – Karnataka
2) which team is the current champions of the Indian pro kabaddi league?
Ans – Bengal warriors
3) which of these organization’s claims that is zindagi ke sath bhi zindagi ke bad bhi
Ans – lic
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 23rd March
1) Which sportsperson was known as the Flying Sikh?
Ans – Milkha Singh
2. Which of these is the main ingredient in the Japanese dish Sushi?
Ans – Rice
3. Who was the first film personality to be honoured with the Bharat Ratna?
Ans – M g Ramachandran
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 22nd March
1. Which of these products was the earliest to be launched by Apple?
Ans – IMac
2. Who was the first woman to be awarded the Bharat Ratna India’s highest civilian award?
Ans – Indira Gandhi
3. Which of these metals is liquid at room temperature?
Ans – Mercury
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 21st March
1) Which brand of car did Shahrukh khan promote as the sunshine car in the advertisement?
Ans – Hyundai
2) For which film sis Amitabh Bachchan won his first Filmfare award for best actor
Ans – Amar Akbar Anthony
3) Which Indian pioneer was responsible for the landmark Hotmail service
Ans – Sabeer Bhatia
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 20th March
1) Which actor played the role of Major Kuldeep Singh Chandpur in the film border
Ans – Sunny Deol
2) Which team played against India in the first day night test match played in India
Ans – Bangladesh
3) Which company was originally named Cadabra
Ans – Amazon
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 19th March
1) Which multinational food giant gives us Maggi noodles?
Ans – Nestle
2) Who is the richest man in the world?
Ans – Jeff Bezos
3) In which city is the world largest cricket stadium?
Ans – Ahmedabad
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 18th March
1) Which of these is the state bird of Delhi?
Ans : House sparrow
2) What is the playing time of the full version of the Indian National Anthem?
Ans : 52 seconds
3) Bhanu Athaiya was the first Indian to receive an Oscar award. For which film did she win it?
Ans : Gandhi
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 17th March
1) What is the meaning of the letter C in CNG?
Ans : Compressed
2) Which Indian airline uses the shortcode UK for its flight numbers?
Ans : Vistara
3) For which ancient king is the Indian Navy’s only serving aircraft carrier named?
Ans : Vikramaditya
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 16th March
1) In which state would you find the tallest man made structure in India
Ans – Tamil Nadu
2) If Jerry the mouse is normally shown as brown what colour is of Tom the cat
Ans – Grey
3) In the Ramayana which of these birds told rama about the kidnapping of Sita by Ravana
Ans – Vulture
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 15th March
1) Which of these did Kapil Dev & Sachin Tendulkar say the secret of their energy?
Ans – Boost
2) Which of these actresses is the youngest?
Ans – Anushka Sharma
3) Which of these flowers did Jawaharlal Nehru used on his achkan?
Ans – Rose
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 14th March
1) Which of these is the shape of the medal awarded for the bharat Ratna
Ans – Image 1
2) In which of the following movies Shahrukh khan does not die
Ans – Veer-Zaara
3) For which of these animals was a wildlife sanctuary established in 1972 in the little Rann of Kutch in Gujarat
Ans – Indian wild ass
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 13th March
1) Who was the first Indian tennis player to win a grand slam title
Ans – Mahesh Bhupathi
2) Which of these animals is said to be the vahana or vehicle of the river goddess yamuna
Ans – Tortoise
3) Which state is located to the south of Goa
Ans – Karnataka
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 12th March
1.What did the designer D Udaya Kumar create in 2010?
2. Which of these products is closely linked with a popular Indian quiz show for school students?
3. On which character from the Mahabharata is the domestically built main battle tank of the Indian Army named?
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 11th March
1) Which of these people was the first Indian to go into space
Ans – Rakesh Sharma
2) How many floors are there in Burj Khalifa
Ans – 163
3) Which of these celebrities is the son of the famous film comedian mehmood
Ans – Lucky Ali
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 10th March
1) Which inventor was featured in the first logo of Apple?
Ans – Newton
2) Nokia is a brand of which country?
Ans – Finland
3) How long is Atal Tunnel?
Ans – 9.02 km
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 9th March
1) Which of these fruits will not float in a tub of water?
Ans – Mango
2) What is the full form of ‘C’ button in a normal calculator?
Ans – Clear
3) First host of Khatron ke Khiladi?
Ans – Akshay Kumar
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 8th March
1) What was the name of the first Indian designed & made in Indian fighter aircraft?
Ans – Marut
2) Which player has scored the most number of centuries in IPL?
Ans – Chris Gayle
3) Which company makes indelible ink?
Ans – Mysore Paints
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 7th March
1) Which of these fruits is usually used to make Chawanprash?
Ans – Amla
2) Which is the most common gas in Earth atmosphere?
Ans – Nitrogen
3) First company to make mobile phone?
Ans – Motorola
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 6th March
1) Which of these letters is found between the letter u and o qwerty keyboard
Ans – I
2) Which of these is found in the Full form of USB
Ans – Bus
3) Which of these animals represent the Bahujan samaj party in India
Ans – Elephant
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 5th March
1) Which of these countries doesn’t share it’s land boundaries with India
Ans – Maldives
2) Which of these structures is not found in delhi
Ans – Akbar’s tomb
3) Who was the first Indian player to score a century in ipl
Ans – Manish Pandey
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 4th March
1) Which country has given Pizza & Pasta to the world?
Ans – Italy
2) How many legs does a mosquito have?
Ans – 6
3) Which is first indian 3d film?
Ans – My Dear Kuttichathan
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 3rd March
1) Who was first Indian cricketer to take a wicket in International T20 match?
Ans – Zaheer Khan
2) Who was the first deputy prime minster of India?
Ans – Vallabhbhai Patel
3) apart from West Bengal which state has been awarded GI tag for Rosogolla?
Ans – Odisha
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 2nd March
1) Which of these places marks the birthplace of guru govind singh
Ans – Patna
2) What are Dindigul memoni Thalassery Ambur all types of
Ans – Biryani
3) in which country did first aeroplane fly
Ans – USA
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 1st March
1) Who is acknowledged to have coined the name Tejas for indian made light weight combat aircraft
Ans – Atal Bihari Vajpayee
2) Which of these teams never won IPL
Ans – Kings xi Punjab
3) In which town or village does chota bheem live in the popular tv cartoon series
Ans – Dholakpur
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 28th February
1) In which movie Karishma Kapoor as heroine opposite Govinda?
Ans – Raja Babu
2) Which Indian cricketers autobiography is “Playing It My Way”?
Ans – Sachin Tendulkar
3) Fill in the blanks._____ aane sach
Ans – 16
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 27th February
1) Which sport would you associate with Olympic medalist karnam Malleswari
Ans: Weight lifting
2) Which of these car brands originated in Japan
3) In the Mahabharata who was known as Parthasarathy
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 26th February
1) Which of these can be found on the reverse side of rs.2000 note
2) The movie soorma starring Diljit Dosanjh is based on which sport
3) Which of these Birds lays green eggs
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 25th February
1) Which is the first state to be mentioned in the Indian national anthem
2) Which of these institutions is located on dalal street in Mumbai
3) Which of these actors has played Amitabh Bachchan’s father in a film
Ans: Abhishek Bachchan
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 24th February
1) Who will ayushi block?
Ans: Rapper maddy
2) How is ayushi in a relationship
3) What will ayushi do about her partner’s past
Ans: Will dig in the past
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 23rd February
1. Which if the following diseases is not caused by virus
2. At which venue did India made a historic win on Jan 19 2021 defeating Australia
Ans: The Gabba
3. How many times the phrase Jaya he comes in the national anthem
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 22nd February
1. Which of the following places in India is the first to see the sunrise
Ans: Arunachal Pradesh
2. Which if the following personalities has not been awarded prestigious Bharat Ratna
Ans: Amitabh Bachchan
3. In which of these cities could you spend evening at a beach
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 21st February
1) Who is the original singer of the song ‘Tera Ghata’?
Ans: Gajendra Verma
2) Which of these films features Battle of Saragarhi?
3) What is the name of the vehicle of Ravana?
Ans: Pushpaka Vimana
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 20th February
1) Which of these is not a nestle brand product
Ans: 5 star
2) Which Indian state is popularly known as land of spices
3) What was the name of the eldest son of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan
Ans: Dara Shiloh
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 19th February
1. eat fresh is tag line of which fast food chain
2. characters in PAN
Ans : 10
3. correct logo of google
Ans : image 2
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 18th February
1) Who will nimisha block
Ans : Nikhil
2) What kind of relationship does nimisha prefer
Ans : Same city
3) Where does nimisha want to settle
Ans : India
Flipkart For Your Information Quiz Answers- 17th February