Flipkart The Grid Big Billion Day Quiz Answer
Flipkart The Grid Big Billion Day Quiz Answer, Flipkart The Grid Quiz Answers– Play Flipkart video presents The Grid Big Billion Day Quiz, and win Flipkart Gift Voucher & SuperCoins daily. Flipkart Bill Billion Day starting from 19th October, during the sale Flipkart brings this quiz show on the Flipkart app. It’s a trivia-based game show where the host will introduce the game and invite various celebrities to asks questions to the user. And the User will have to answer the question correctly.
How To Play Flipkart The Grid Big Billion Day Quiz-
1) First of all, open the Flipkart app
2) Log in your account
3) Click on the ‘Video’ tab
4) You will see the “The Grid Big Billion Day” quiz banner
5) Click on the banner and start watching the show
6) Give all answers correctly
7) After completing the show click on ‘My Rewards’ option
8) If you get lucky then you can win the product or Flipkart Gift Voucher
₹10 Laks Cash PrizeUpto ₹6,50,000 Worth Gift Vouchers
Upto 1 Crore Supercoins
Refer And Earn:
Invite your 5 friends to play a game and win upto ₹1000
Flipkart The Grid Big Billion Day Quiz Answers- 2nd October
1) What are the different versions of android named after?
2) What is the typical size of a Cricket bat?
3) How many minutes shortest badminton match lasted ?
Answer- 6 minutes
4) What kind of heel I’m wearing today?
5) What kind of shoes got their name because they don’t make any noise while walking?
6) In which country did Polka Dots arrived from?
7) What’s the number I typed on my phone?
Answer- wait for Big Billion Day day 1 (Guess 1-100 )