Google Pay Refer & Earn
Google Pay refer and earn offer, invite your friends to use Google Pay and when they complete their first payment ever on Google Pay by 30th June, you will earn ₹175 and they will earn ₹21. You can earn a referral reward up to Rs.9000. This is a limited time offer.
How To Refer And Earn On Google Pay-
1) First of all, download the app Google Pay app from here Download
2) Install, open the app and allow all permissions
3) Select language and enter your mobile number
4) Verify your number with OTP and log in with Gmail account
5) Setup your pin or fingerprint id
6) Not go to settings, and click on the payment method option
7) Now add your linked bank account with your registered mobile number
8) Create your UPI pin and set up your UPI id
8) Now go to the profile section, then click on 3 dots at top of the right side
9) Enter this referral code 4a69t (Must enter this code otherwise you will not get ₹21 sign up bonus)
10) Now go to the dashboard and click on the New Payment option
Note- You can us to this UPI id b.barai84-1@oksbi
11) Send min Rs.1 to any UPI id or friends
12) You will get ₹21 in your bank account
Google Pay Refer And Earn Offer-
1) Click on offer section
2) Share your referral link with your friends
3) Your friends need to download the app through your referral link
4) They must enter in your referral code before their first transaction
3) You will get friendship card worth ₹10 to ₹5000 when they complete their first payment on Google Pay and your friends will earn ₹21.
Terms & Conditions:
Terms & Conditions:
- You may invite anyone to join Google Pay and if your invitee registers on Google Pay for the first time with your unique, case-sensitive, Google Pay referral code, and successfully completes a payment using the Google Pay app during the offer period, you are eligible for the Google Pay Referrals Offer. The invitee must enter the referral code before completing their first payment using any of the following methods on Google Pay during the offer period:
- a. P2P & Cash Mode with another Google Pay user
- b. Payments on merchant sites or apps using your Google Pay UPI ID. You must enter your
- Google Pay UPI ID as the payment option
- c. Payments to external bank accounts
- Insurance payments are not eligible for this offer.
- For P2P transactions, both the Sender and Recipient of a transaction must have different Google Pay credentials.
- Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials that has not been previously registered with Google Pay, which includes but is not limited to a Google Account, phone number, form of payment, to qualify for each offer. Any of these unique Google Pay credentials must not have been used to register another Google Pay Account.
- If you earn this reward, you will receive Indian Rupees Fifty One (INR 51) in your designated bank account and the invitee will receive Indian Rupees Twenty One (INR 21) in their designated bank account. As such, you and your invitee must have an UPI-enabled bank account attached to your respective Google Pay accounts to receive payment from Google Pay. Please be sure that you and the invitee has an UPI enabled savings account linked to your respective Google Pay accounts within 45 days of claiming the reward, failing which the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
- You can only avail this offer once per unique registered invitee. The invitee can only avail of this offer only for their first Google Pay transaction.
- You can earn referral rewards up to a total value of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March), across all Google Pay offers.
- You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding of and agreement to these offer terms and conditions. These offer terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the offers, and any defined terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the Google Pay Terms of Service.
- Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious transactions/activities. Google also reserves the right to discontinue or change any Google Pay offer or the Google Pay offer programme at any time, at its sole discretion.
- This offer is subject to your compliance with the Google Pay Terms of Service.