Free Amazon Prime Membership
ICICI Bank is running a program under which it is offering its customers free 3 Months of Amazon Prime Membership. This offer can be availed ICICI Bank Credit cardholder only, whose accounts are in good standing and Bank has chosen to communicate the offer to the cardholder through SMS/Notification/Email or any other mode of communication. To be eligible for this offer customers have to do 3 transactions each ₹500 using the ICICI Bank Credit card. A customer can avail the amazon prime membership only once for the purchases done during the offer period. This offer will be valid from 1st November to 30th November 2020.
How To Avail The Offer-
- Do three transaction min ₹500 each
- Pay through ICICI Bank Credit Card
- Get 3 Months Amazon Prime membership
- “Select ICICI Bank Credit Cardholder/s” shall mean any ICICI Bank Credit Card Holder who holds a valid ICICI Bank Credit Card and whose accounts are in good standing and Bank has chosen to communicate the offer to the cardholder through SMS/Notification/Email or any other mode of communication
- “Purchase" shall mean such purchase, which has been made by select ICICI Bank Credit Card Holder/s by entering card details for making payments at online merchant payment gateway during the Offer Period or using/swiping their ICICI Bank Credit Card at physical merchant outlets
- "Offer" shall mean doing minimum 3 transactions of Rs 500 and above using ICICI Bank Credit Card to get Amazon Prime Membership for 3 months as indicated in the Bank’s communication sent to the select ICICI Bank Credit Cardholders
- “Customer/s” for the purpose of this Offer shall mean a person who holds a valid VISA/MASTER/AMEX Credit Card issued by ICICI bank and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- "Card" shall mean an ICICI Bank VISA / AMEX / Master Card Credit card issued by ICICI Bank
- "Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card.
- "Void Transactions" shall mean wherein the transaction has taken place but has been rejected /canceled/ been unsuccessful at the ""website"" of the "Alliance Partner".
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the ICICI Bank’s internet banking facility/service.