Teenagers are no need to worry about asking for cash to parents anymore because IDFC First Bank issued a prepaid card, especially for teenagers. This card can be used for online stores such Zomato, Dunzo, Big Basket, etc, as well as it can be used to pay offline merchant bills.
Using this card teenagers can recharge their mobile, order food online, book movie tickets, cab, etc. This card makes smart to teenagers and helps them to live independently. To use this card users need to add money to the wallet either they can request money from their parents and friends.
So if you are a parent then can order this prepaid card for your child. This card has a lot of features and benefits. Teenagers can apply for this card online and no documents are required to get this card. This is absolutely free of cost and activated instantly after verified the Aadhar card.
What Is FamPay?
FamPay is a prepaid card designed for teenagers which can be used to pay bills both online and offline payments. The card can be activated instantly upon successful KYC verification. This card comes with high-security features and benefits users will get reward points on every transaction.
- No Hidden Fees
- Activated Instantly
- The Card Ensure High Security and Safty Feature
- No Documents Required
- Can Be Used Both Online And Offline Payment
- Send or Request Money To Family And Friends
- Get Upto 2X Reward Points On Every Single Spend
- Transaction Limit Upto ₹2000 Per Year
FamPay Referral Code
- FamPay Referral Code: N/A
- FamPay App Download: Click Here
- Sign Up Bonus: ₹51
- Refer & Earn: Upto 2000 FamCoins and Scarach Worth Upto ₹1000
How To Register On FamPay?
1) First of all, download the FamPay app from the given link Click Here
2) Install, open the app and click the Get Started option
3) Enter your Aadhar link mobile number
4) Verify your OTP to further proceed
5) Then enter the referral code N/A
6) You will get a scratch card and FamCoins
7) On the next page enter your first name, last name, and date of birth then submit
8) Click the Activate Now option and enter your Aadhar number to verify your KYC
9) An OTP sent to your registered mobile number just verify it
10) Now allow all permission and your KYC will be successful verified
11) Go to the dashboard and you will get 700 FamCoins
12) Now save ₹10 daily for 7 days and get up to ₹51 in your wallet
13) You can request your parents and friends to send money
FamPay Refer & Earn:
FamPay has an exciting referral program where you can earn money by inviting friends. Just share your referral link with your teen friends and earn up to 2000 FamCoins and win scratch worth up to ₹1000.
Note: Referral program is currently stopped.
Where can I use FamCard?
You can swipe your FamCard or use the Tap N Pay feature in person or transfer money digitally on all your favorite sites, such as Amazon, Netflix, Zomato, Swiggy, etc.
Book your movie tickets, get a cab, buy a gift, grab a snack! Wherever there’s a fun-way, there’s FamPay!
How do I use the card at offline stores?
To use the card at offline stores, you need to order a physical card for yourself which can be used to swipe or tap for payments. Also, it’s quite cool to carry
Is it safe? How?
Yes, FamPay is secure.
We don’t blame you for thinking twice about security, especially when it comes to trusting someone, or something with your money.
I am a minor. How should I add money to my FamPay account?
As a minor, you cannot add money to your FamPay account. However, you can nudge/request a friend or request from your Parents/Guardian on FamPay to load your prepaid account. Growing up will come soon to you.
What is the price of the FamCard?
The physical FamCard Me is originally priced at Rs.999*, whereas the FamCard is originally priced at Rs. 499*
The virtual FamCard is free for everyone.
* Prices may vary based on offers and discounts. Do check out the card screen to know the latest offers on the FamCard!