- Amazon Gift Voucher
- Flipkart Gift Voucher
- BookMyShow Gift Voucher
- Pizza Hut Voucher
- Amazon Prime Subscription
How To Play Intermiles Quiz?
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – Win Gems & Gift Voucher
- Flipkart Fake or Not Quiz Answers- Win Gems & Gift Voucher
- Flipkart Kaun Who Did It Quiz Answers- Win Gift Voucher & SuperCoins
Intermiles Quiz Answers 19th- 25th August
Q1) Its one of the Switzerland national dishes and a melting pot of flavors and aromas. Its name comes from the french word that means to melt’ What is it?
Q2) This spanish classic is always served in a pan, What is it called?
Q3) A recent invention, ____ is a coffee-socked ladyfingers layered with mascarpone cream, it enjoys an iconic status among italian desserts. What is it?
Q4) These small, round, sweet meringue-based cookie sandwiches are very popular in Paris, What are they called?
Q5) __ is a traditional japanese soy-based soup made from a stock called dashi. The soup is rice, salt, water, seweed, or tofu are fermented soyabeans What is it?
Ans: Miso Soup
Q6) This world-famous buttery delicay dates back all the way to the Aztec empire of the 1500s, is accompanies by corn chips or narchos and is also used as a side dish or a dip. What is it?
Intermiles Quiz Answers 12th- 18th August
Intermiles Quiz Answers 8th- 14th July
Q1 Where were florins from?
Q2 Which of these coins is the oldest?
Q3 What was the currency in italy before the euro?
Q4 rupee is common currency name for how many countries?
Q5 who is considered as creator of coins?
Q6 The euro is the official currency of how many countries?
Q7 What is the name of the Turkish currency?Lira
Intermiles Quiz Answers 1st- 7th July
1. Which language is spoken in Lord of the Rings?
2. In which show would you hear people talking in Aliens?
3. In Watership Down, the rabbits speak a language known as _____.
4. Klingon, one of the most famous fictional languages, is spoken in ______.
5. Which language is spoken in this Disney film, Atlantis: The last empire?
6. Navi is a language used in which one of James Cameron’s movies.
7. How many languages are spoken in the show game of thrones?
8. ______ is the language of supermans birthplace
Intermiles Quiz Answers 24th- 30th June
1. This country is known for its Vodka, The Hermitage and Matryoshka Dolls.
2. French fries, The Manneken Pis & Waffles are associated with _____.
3. The Beatles, Red Buses and Fish & Chips are from ______
4. Pitti Palace, Duomo and Michelangelo’s David are found in _____.
5. When people think of Le Louvre, Macarons & Romance, they think about ____.
6. Guess the name of the country based on these clues: Sheep, Lord of the Rings & Rugby
7. Which country would you associate with the clues; maple syrup, moose and hockey
8. The Nile camels and ancient civilization are the terms that remind you of ——-