BlitzPools Referral Code: FDE543, Apk Download, Free ₹50 Bonus & ₹50 Per Refer


BlitzPools Fantasy App Referral Code

BlitzPolls app referral code, BlitzPools app download, BlitzPools refer earn, BlitzPolls withdrawal process- Experience the real fantasy with the latest fantasy cricket app. Create your team with real players and participate in leagues and win real cash daily. Test your gaming skills in the right way.

BlitzPools Fantasy App Referral Code

What Is BlitzPools

BlitzPolls is a newly launched fantasy app that enables to play fantasy Cricket, Soccer, Kabaddi games online. It’s an online gaming portal where user can create their virtual team with 11 players and participate the upcoming leagues. During the match based on their selected players’ performances on the field, users can score points.

Once the match is complete the rank will be determined on the leaderboard and prize money will be distributed according to the rank. You can redeem your earnings directly into your Bank account, to withdraw your earnings you must verify your account with your PAN Card and bank details.

According to the Income Tax Act 1961, 30.9% tax will be deducted if your winning amount is Rs.10,000 or more and the remaining amount 69.1% will be credited to your winnings balance.

Get a free ₹50 bonus on sign up and refer your friends and earn ₹50 for each referral. Download the app and must enter the referral to get the free bonus.

BlitzPools Referral Code

  • Referral Code: FDE543
  • App Download: Click Here
  • Sign Up Bonus: ₹50
  • Referral Bonus: ₹50

Sign Up With Referral Code & Get ₹50 Bonus

1) First of all, download the app from the given link Download

2) Install, open the app on your phone

3) Enter your phone number or login with Facebook/Google account

4) Verify your OTP

5) Then enter the referral code FDE543

6) Next enter your email

7) Setup your Username and go to the Dashboard

How To Play Fantasy Cricket On BlitzPools

1) On the Dashboard choose any upcoming match

2) Next select a contest which you want to play

3) Choose your right Wicket Keepers, Batsman, All Rounders and Bowler
4) You can select 3-5 Batsman, 3-5 Bowlers, 1-3 All Rounders, and 1 Wicketkeeper
5) After select 11 players click on Next and choose your Captain & Vice-Captain
6) Then save your team and play any league

How To Verify BlitzPools Account

  • Open the BlitzPools fantasy app and visit the Profile section
  • Then click on the Verifi button
  • Submit your PAN card no & Bank details
  • Your account will be verified

BlitzPools Refer & Earn Programe

  • On the Dashboard click on the ‘More’ tab
  • Then select the ‘Refer A friend’ option
  • Refer your friends and earn ₹50 per refer
  • Earn upto ₹100 when your friend deposits

How To Withdraw Money On BlitzPools App

  • Open the BlitzPools Fantasy app and click on the ‘More’ tab
  • Go to the ‘My Wallet’ option and tap on Redeem button
  • Enter your withdrawal amount then click on Submit
  • Your money will be credited to your Bank account within 24 hours

BlitzPools Customer Care No

  • Email: [email protected]
  • Ph Number: 07045292044
  • Registered Address: 701 Empresa Building, 2nd road, Opp BMC Market, Khar West, Mumbai 40052


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here