Cadbury Silk Paytm Cash Offer
Cadbury Silk loot, Cadbury Paytm Cash Offer, Reliance CadburySilk offer- Cadbury running a promotional campaign which it’s offering free ₹50 & ₹100 Paytm cash on Cadbury Silk and any Cadbury Dairy Milk purchase worth ₹250. This Campaign will commence from 21st January 2021 at 00:01AM and end at 11:59 PM on 28th February 2021.
We have recently posted the latest freebies offer which also offering free Amazon vouchers with Cadbury 5Star pack, we regularly post the latest cashback offer, best deals and more on our website. Visit our website daily and grab your deals.
How To Get Free ₹100 Paytm Cash With Cadbury Silk-
1) First of all, visit your nearest Relaince store
2) Purchase a Cadbury Silk or Cadbury Daily Milk worth ₹250
3) Open the pack and enjoy your Cadbury😛
4) Now take the bill and give a missed call to this number 9742998724
5) You will get a WhatsApp message
6) Open the message and send a clear image of your invoice
7) After verification you will get a code
8) Now visit this Redeemtion page Click Here
9) Enter your code, name, email then click on the “Submit” button
10) You will get your voucher ₹50-₹100 Paytm cash
- This Campaign will commence from 1st January 2021 and end at 11:59 PM on 28th February 2021 (“Campaign Period”). Any entry) before or after the Campaign Period will not be considered. We reserve our right to cancel/modify/extend the Campaign Period or the T&Cs applicable to this Campaign as per our discretion and without giving any prior notice to You. No claims/questions shall be entertained in this regard.
- In order to be eligible for the Campaign, during the Campaign Period, you must visit retail store of Reliance Retail (“Reliance Retail Store”).
- Once you visit the Reliance Retail Store, you must follow the following instructions to take part in the Campaign
- You must purchase the below products with an invoice value of minimum Rs. 250 from Reliance Retail Store: –
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk large bar worth MRP over INR 125 each – (Cadbury Silk Fruit And Nut 137 Gm/Cadbury Silk Bubbly 120 Gm/ Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk Whole Hazelnut 143 gm Bar/ Cadbury Silk Home Treat 162 gm Pouch/ Cadbury Silk Hearts & Roses 162 gm Pouch/ Cadbury Silk Oreo Red Velvet 130 gm Pouch/ Cadbury Silk Oreo Red Velvet 130 gm Valentine’s Carton/ Cadbury Silk Roast Almond 137 Gm/ Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk 150 Gm/ Cadbury Silk Mousse 130 Gm Bar/ Cadbury Silk Oreo 130 Gm/ Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk Heart Pop Chocolate Bar, 150 g/ Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk Heart Pop Chocolate Bar, 250 g carton); And / Or
- Cadbury Dark Milk (Purchase of Cadbury Dark Milk Chocolate Bar 72 g/ Cadbury Dark Milk Chocolate Bar, 156 g/ Cadbury Dark Milk Salted Caramel, 72 g)
- Send a clear picture of your complete Reliance Retail Store invoice to WhatsApp number 9742998724; Only printed invoice that includes in a legible manner the Store Name, Store Address, Store GST No, Date of Purchase, Invoice/Bill No, Item Names (only the participating products), and prices will be considered as an eligible receipt for the purpose of claiming Prize. One single invoice will be valid for one Prize, regardless of the number of eligible SKUs purchased in that invoice.
- Post successful verification of your invoice, you will receive a WhatsApp message with a code and website link to redeem that code and receive Paytm Gift Voucher within 24 hours;
- You need to visit website, enter code, Mobile No. and Email ID to receive OTP on your registered Mobile No.
- Enter OTP received in the website to receive your Paytm Gift Voucher Prize via text message on your registered Mobile no. along with instructions to redeem the Prize;
- If you have completed all the steps above, you will get a chance to win Paytm Gift Voucher;
- For India except the State of Tamil Nadu, you will stand a chance to win Paytm Gift Voucher or Rs. 50, or Rs. 100
- For the State of Tamil Nadu, you will win an assured Paytm Gift Voucher of Rs. 50
- Any costs associated with entering the Campaign, including accessing the promotional website, are the responsibility of each participant. Also, regular call and message rates will apply as per the consumer telecom operator in their respective circles.