Open free Zero Balance Saving Account on Equitas in just a few minutes hassle-free and with no branch visit. As a part of this, you will get benefits up to 7% Interest p.a on savings, free virtual Debit card, free 24×7 online fund transfer, and more. There is maintenance charges for this saving account, no documents are required to upload just carry your Adhar no and PAN no during the account opening. Simply follow these steps below and open your free Saving Account in just a few minutes.
What Is Equitas?
What Is The Benefits Of Equitas Savings Account?
- Zero Balance Savings Account
- Earn Up to 7% Interest p.a on Savings
- Free Virtual Debit Card
- Virtual Payment Address
Documents Required To Open Equitas Savings Account:
- Adhar Linked Mobile Number
- Adhar Card
- PAN Card
How To Open Equitas Savings Account Online?
1) First of all, visit the Equitas Small Finance Bank Account Opening page Click Here
2) Then click on Let’s Get Started button
3) Select your state, location and branch
4) Next enter your name and Adhar linked mobile number
5) Enter your Adhar no and PAN card no and click Next
6) Agree with Terms and Conditions and verify your number with OTP
7) After complete OTP verification it will automatically fetch your Address and Photo as per on your Aadhar Card
8) Then click on Verify PAN and you will get your nearest branch address and mailing address
9) Enter your mother’s name, father’s name, email and click on Next
10) After that you will receive an OTP via email, verify on it
11) Now submit your occupation and income details
12) Last step add your nominee or you can skip
13) Enter your name which will be set on your Virtual Debit Card
14) That’s it, your account is ready
15) You will get your account details and alternately you will receive via SMS and Email
16) Download Equitas Mobile Banking App from play store and log in using your account details