GurujiRox Referral Code: BIJOYWQKP, Apk Download, ₹100 Joining Bonus

0

GurujiRox App Referral Code

GurujiRox Referral Code, GurujiRox App Download, GurujiRox Refer Earn, GurujiRox Withdrawal Process- Cricket is not just a sport in India it’s a religion. During the IPL match prediction is the most trending topic to every fan. Fantasy app is made for those fans who love Cricket, Football, Volleyball etc. Nowadays fantasy apps are getting more popular day by day. Through the fantasy app, a user can experience real fantasy as well as it’s good earning platform also. So if you have good sports knowledge then play and win real cash daily. This is the right platform where you can test your gaming skills.
We have recently posted the Top 10 Fantasy Cricket app’s list in which you can play varieties of fantasy sports and earn good money. In this article, I’m going to present a new fantasy app named GurujiRox which is recently come into the market. So if you don’t know, how to play it then you no need to worry because here I have discussed some basic details of this app, just read the full article below.

What Is GurujiRox

GurujiRox is a newly launched fantasy app that enables you to play fantasy cricket, football, basketball, kabaddi. It’s an online gaming portal where a participant can create their virtual team with 11 players and join the upcoming leagues. During the match based on their selected players’ performances on the field, users can score points. Once the match is complete the rank determines on the leaderboard and prize money distributes according to the rank. You can redeem your winning amount directly into your Bank account. To withdraw the winning balance you must verify your KYC & Bank account. According to the Income Tax Act 1961, 31.2% tax will be deducted if your winning amount is Rs.10,000 or more and the remaining amount 68.8% will be credited to your winnings balance.
Download the GurujiRox fantasy app and get a free ₹100 joining bonus which you can use to play league. Invite your friends to play on GurujiRox and get ₹100 for each successful referral.

GurujiRox Referral Code

  • GurujiRox Referral Code- BIJOYWQKP
  • GurijiRox App Download- Click Here
  • Sign Up Bonus- ₹100
  • Referal Bonus- ₹100

 

GurujiRox App Referral Code

Sign up On GurujiRox & Get Free ₹100 Bonus:

1) First of all, download the app from the given link Download
2) Install, open the app and click on Register
3) Enter your name, mobile number, email and password
4) Then enter the referral code BIJOYWQKP
5) Verify your OTP
6) Now go to the Dashboard
7) You will receive a ₹100 bonus in your wallet

How To Play Fantasy Cricket On GurujiRox

1) On the Dashboard choose any upcoming match

2) Next select a contest which you want to play

3) Choose the right Wicket Keepers, Batsman, All Rounders and Bowler for your team
4) You can select 3-5 Batsman, 3-5 Bowlers, 1-3 All Rounders, and 1 Wicketkeeper
5) After selecting a total of 11 players click on Next and choose your Captain & Vice-Captain
6) Then save your team and play any league
7) Add money in wallet to join a league
8) You can check the result in the ‘My Contest’ section

How To Verify GurujiRox Account

  • Open the GurujiRox fantasy app and click on the ‘More’ tab
  • Then tap on the KYC option
  • Upload your PAN card and add Bank account details
  • Then submit for verification
  • Your account will be verified

GurujiRox Refer & Earn Programe

  • Open the GurujiRox fantasy app and click on the ‘More’ tab
  • Then tap on the Invite Friends option
  • Invite your friends to play on GurujiRox
  • Both will get ₹100 as a bonus

How To Withdraw Money From GurujiRox App

  • Open the GurujiRox fantasy app and click on the ‘Wallet’ tab
  • Enter your withdrawal amount then click on Submit
  • Your money will be credited to your Bank account within 24 hours

GurujiRox Customer Care No

  • Email: [email protected]
  • Phone Number: 7665-291-291 or 0141-4048737
  • Address: 10 A, Sankhla Arcade, New Sanganer Road, Sodala, Jaipur

Legality

As per the Public Gambling Act, 1867, of India, which expressly confirms Fantasy Cricket apps are skill-based game, it does not fall under gambling. It is 100% legal in India except in the states of Telangana, Assam, Odisha, Nagaland, and Sikkim.

Final Words

Here I have discussed some basic details of the GurujiRox fantasy app and I hope it will help you. We love to hear from you if you have any suggestions you can comment here. For any quarries you can contact us, Thank you!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here