Kaptain11 Referral Code [FREE 1000] | 100% Bonus Usable

Kaptain11 Referral Code, Kaptain11 App Download, Kaptain11 Refer Earn, New Fantasy Apps, 100% Bonus Usable Fantasy App- Over the last two years fantasy apps become more popular and lots of competitors have come into the market. We are here to provide you latest fantasy apps in which you can play several fantasy sports and make money.
Whatever sports knowledge you have, this is the right platform to show off your skills in the fantasy sports community. It a great gaming platform made only for sports fans.
So in this article, we are introducing a new fantasy app named Kaptain11 which can fulfill all sports needs. If you don’t know, how can be started with it then don’t worry all your queries will be solved after reading this article.

Kaptain11 Referral Code, Kaptain11 Apk Download

Kaptain11 Referral Code

App NameKaptain11
Kaptain11 Referral CodeFREE1000
Sign Up Bonus₹50
Refer & EarnUpto 1 Lakh/Referal
Minimum Withdrawal₹100
Kaptain11 APK DownloadClick Here

What Kaptain11

Kaptain11 is an all-in-one sport needs fantasy app which some cool features like KBuzz, Live Scores & ball by ball updates, full scorecards & Match Reminders, Kaptain 11 is designed to make you feel like a True Kaptain. Kaptain11 enables you to play fantasy cricket matches online. Here you can make your own team with real players and participate in upcoming matches and win real cash prizes.
As per the Income Tax Act 1961, 31.2% tax will be deducted if your winning amount is Rs.10,000 or more, and the remaining amount of 68.8% will be credited to your winnings balance.
Download the Kaptai5n11 app and get a free ₹50 bonus, as well as you can invite your friends and earn up to 1 Lakh from each referral.

How To Get ₹50 Bonus From Kaptain11?

  • First of all, download the Kaptain11 app from the given link below
  • Then install the APK on your mobile
  • Now open the app and enter your mobile number to register
  • Verify your OTP for further proceed
  • Next set your password and enter the following referral if asked
Kaptain11 Referral Code FREE1000
  • You will get a free ₹50 bonus in your wallet

How To Play Fantasy Cricket On Kaptain11?

  • Open the Kaptain11 fantasy app and select an upcoming match that you wish to play

How To Play Fantasy Cricket On Kaptain11

  • Then choose any contest you want to participate in and win real money

How To Play Fantasy Cricket On Kaptain11

  • Now create your own virtual team with 11 players
  • Choose 2-6 Batsman, 1-7 All Rounders, and 2-4 Bowlers

  • After selecting a total of 11 players choose a Captain & Vice-Captain for your team
  • Then save your team and play any leagues

How To Verify Kaptain11 Account?

  • Open the Kaptain app and click on the Profile tab
  • Then tap the settings icon
  • Now enter your basic details like user name, and team name, and verify your mobile number and email
  • After completing this step enter your PAN card details and upload an image of it
  • Then enter your PIN code and upload a government-issued ID card such as an Adhaar card, Driving License, Bank Statement or Passport
  • Next, add your Bank account details
  • That’s it, your account will be verified

Kaptain11 Refer Earn Program

Kaptain11 has a great referral program through which you can earn up to 1 lakh from each referral. You need to just invite your friends by sharing the referral link to play games on the Kaptain11 app. When your referred friends play a contest worth ₹100 you will be rewarded ₹5 usable cash.

Kaptain11 Refer Earn Program

How To Withdraw Money On Kaptain11 App

In order to withdraw the winning money into the Bank account you must verify your KYC first, once your KYC is fully verified you have to add Bank account details to receive money.
  • Open the Kaptain11 app and click on the Wallet tab
  • Then tap the Withdraw Money section
  • Enter the withdrawal amount and submit
  • Your money will be transferred to your bank account within 24 hours
  • The minimum withdrawal is ₹100

Kaptain11 Customer Care Details

If you face any issue on the Kaptain11 app you can reach the customer care team by the live chatting option through the app or send your mail to the following email addresses.


As per the Public Gambling Act, 1867, of India, which expressly confirms Fantasy Cricket apps are skill-based game, it does not fall under gambling. It is 100% legal in India except in the states of Telangana, Assam, Odisha, Nagaland, and Sikkim.

Final Words

So here I have discussed some basic features of the Kaptain11 fantasy app and I hope it will help you. We love to hear from you if you have any suggestions you can comment here. For any queries you can contact us, Thank you!


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here