League11 Referral Code: Get Free ₹10 Bonus (100% Usable)


League11 Referral Code, League11 App Download, League11 Withdrawal Process, New Fantasy Apps, 100% Bonus Usable Fantasy Apps: Over the last few years fantasy apps are getting more popular with every sports fan. It’s not just a game that offers a real fantasy experience that’s why it’s so popular with all fans. Those who have good knowledge of sports can use it to play several fantasy sports like cricket, football, basketball, etc, and win real cash.

Basically, it’s a skill-based game where a user can show off their skills in the fantasy sports community. In this article, we are presenting a new fantasy app named League11, just download the app and enter the fantasy world.

League11 Referral Code, League11 Apk Download

League1 Referral Code

App NameLeague11
League11 Referral CodeQ9SN71I6H1
Sign Up Bonus₹10
Refer & Earn₹10/refer
Minimum Withdrawal₹50
League11 APK DownloadClick Here

What Is League11

League11 is a fantasy gaming platform that enables to play several fantasy sports like Cricket, Football, Basketball, Rugby, Baseball & Hockey. Through the app, you can create your virtual team with 11 players and play the upcoming matches.

During the match based on your selected players’ performances on the field, you can score points. After the match is complete your rank determines on the leaderboard and prize money will be distributed according to the rank. The winning amount can be withdrawn to the Bank account directly.

As per the Income Tax Act 1961, 31.2% tax will be deducted if your winning amount is Rs.10,000 or more and the remaining amount 68.8% will be credited to your winnings balance.

Download the League11 app and get a free ₹10 bonus in your wallet, invite friends to join and get ₹10 per referral.

Also Read: List Of Top 10 Fantasy Cricket Apps In India | Play & Win Real Cash

Register On League11 & Get Free ₹10 Bonus

1) First of all, download the League11 app from the given link below

Download League11 APK

2) Then install the app and open it on your phone

3) Click on Get Started option

3) Now sign in with Google account or Phone number to access the app

4) Then enter the following referral code

League11 Referral Code – Q9SN71I6H1

5) Next enter your phone number

6) Verify OTP and go to the Dashboard

7) You will get a free ₹10 bonus in your wallet

How To Play Fantasy Cricket On League11

  • Open the League11 fantasy app and you will see several fantasy sports
  • Select an upcoming match that you want to play
  • Then choose a contest and create your own virtual team
  • Select 1-4 Wicket Keeper, 3-6 Batsman, 1-4 All Rounder and 3-6 Bowlers for your team
  • After selecting a total of 11 players choose a Captain and Vice-Captain
  • Then save your team and play any league
  • You can use of 100% Bonus to play any league

How To Verify League11 Account

  • Open the League11 app and click on the ‘Profile’ icon at the top right corner
  • Upload your PAN card and add Bank account details to verify
  • Upon your KYC is complete your account will be verified

League11 Refer & Earn Program

  • Open the League11 app and click on the ‘Profile’ icon at the top right corner
  • Then tap on the ‘Refer and Earn’ option
  • Invite your friends to join on Leagu11
  • You will get upto ₹5000 per referral

How To Withdraw Money From League11 App

To withdraw your winnings from the League11 app to your Bank account you must verify your KYC with a valid mobile number, email, PAN card, must add Bank account details.
  • Open the League11 app and click on the ‘Profile’ icon at the top right corner
  • Then tap on the ‘Your Wallet’ option
  • Enter the withdrawal amount and click to Submit
  • Your money will be transferred to your Bank account within 1-2 working days

League11 Customer Care Details

  • Email: [email protected]
  • Office Address: Fanmade11 Fantasy Sports Private Limited
    India Accelerator Coworking Space,
    Ground Floor, MGF Metropolis Mall, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Rd, Gurugram, Haryana 122002


As per the Public Gambling Act, 1867, of India, which expressly confirms Fantasy Cricket apps are skill-based gamesGe, it does not fall under gambling. It is 100% legal in India except in the states of Telangana, Assam, Odisha, Nagaland, and Sikkim.

Final Words

So here I have discussed some basic features of the League11 fantasy app and I hope it will help you. We love to hear from you if you have any suggestions you can comment here. For any queries you can contact us, Thank you!

More Fantasy Apps


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here