OnePlus is a popular smartphone brand, it is a Chinese smartphone manufacturer company founded in December 2013, that provides flagship-level specs in its smartphones, at affordable prices.
OnePlus Z Overview
OnePlus’ is the latest smartphone brand, the OnePlus z is an upcoming phone by OnePlus. The OnePlus z is a mid-range smartphone that comes with 5G connectivity. It has a 6.40-inch display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 Processor, and 4300mAh battery.
OnePlus company has not announced yet the launching date, due to the COVID-10 situation it may be launched in July 2020. OnePlus z phone comes with a 6.40-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440×3168 pixels at a pixel density of 403 pixels per inch (PPI) and with a 90Hz Refresh Rate.
OnePlus z is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 processor. It comes with 6 GB of RAM. The OnePlus z runs Android 10 and is powered by a 4300 mAh non-removable battery. The OnePlus supports 30W warp charging, as well as proprietary fast charging.
Price in India
- The expected launch date is mid of July 2020.
- The OnePlus Z smartphone expected price is Rs 24,990
- Display- 6.40 inches Super AMOLED, pixels, 403 PPI.
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 765
- Memory- 6GB Ram , 128GB Rom
- Camera – Rear camera 64 mp+ 16-mp+ 2-mp + 5-mp, Front camera 16-megapixel
- Software- Android 10, Oxygen
- Connectivity- 5G, 4G LTE, GSM, Wi-Fi , Bluetooth v 5.10 & USB Type-C
- Battery- 4300 mAh
- Others Feature- Face unlocking, In-Display Fingerprint Sensor, Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor