Real11 Fantasy App Referral Code
Real11 refer code, Real11 fantasy apk download, New fantasy cricket apps, 100% Bonus usable fantasy app- Play fantasy cricket games and earn real cash daily. If you are looking for the best and low competition fantasy cricket app then Real11 would be your best choice.
Real11 is the fastest growing fantasy cricket app in India, it provides the best fantasy sports platform to its users and builds a sports community where people can share their ideas by taking part in online fantasy cricket.
What is Real11
Real11 is a skill-based fantasy cricket gaming platform where participants can create their virtual team of real-life players from upcoming matches, score points based on their on-field performance and compete with other fans. After the match is complete, based on their selected players’ performances on the field, users can score points and win big, as per their final rank on the leaderboard at the end of the match. Prize money distributes according to rank.
Real11 provides to the participants the best fantasy gaming experience, latest offers on deposits, refer and earn opportunities and more. Get ₹50 bonus when you sign up and refer your friends to download and earn ₹50 commission. It provides instant withdrawal you can redeem your earnings directly into your bank account. To withdraw your earnings you must verify your account with PAN Card and bank details.
According to the Income Tax Act 1961, 30.9% tax will be deducted if your winning amount is Rs.10,000 or more and the remaining amount 69.10% will be credited to your winnings balance.
As per the Public Gambling Act, 1867, of India, which expressly confirms Fantasy Cricket apps are skill-based game, it does not fall under gambling. It is 100% legal in India except in the states of Telangana, Assam, Odisha, Nagaland, and Sikkim.
Real11 Referral Code
- Real11 Refer Code- Eu4c09zB7r
- Real11 App Download- Click Here
- Sign Up Bonus- ₹50
- Refer & Earn- ₹50
Sign Up Using Referral Code & Get ₹50 Sign Bonus
1) First of all download the app from the given link Download
2) Install, open the app and click on ‘Have A Referral’ code option
4) Enter the referral code Eu4c09zB7r, mobile number, email and password
5) Then click on the ‘Register’ option
5) After completing the sign up process go to the Dashboard
6) You will get ₹50 sign up bonus in your wallet
7) Click on the ‘Wallet’ tab and verify your account, Pan card and Bank details
8) Now start playing leagues
How To Play Fantasy Cricket On Real11
- On the Home Page, you will see many fantasy leagues
- Choose any upcoming matches which you would like to play
- Select your favorite Contest and create your team
- Choose your right Wicket Keepers, Batsman, All Rounders and Bowler
- After choosing total of 11 players then select Captain and Vice-Captain
- Then save your team
- Now participate to any league using your wallet balance
- You can check results in the ‘My Matches’ section
Real11 Refer And Earn
- Click on the ‘Menu’ tab at the top left corner
- Then select the ‘Invite Friends’ option
- Now share your referral code with your friends and earn ₹50 bonus
Real11 Add Money Offers
Deposit ₹501 to 1 Lakh and get 10% Extra cash | Promo code- XTRA10
- Add ₹5000 and get ₹1500 | Promo code- ITL01
- Add ₹10000 and get ₹4000 | Promo code- ITL02
- Add ₹20000 and get ₹8000 | Promo code- ITL03
- Add ₹50000 and get ₹25000 | Promo code- ITL04
How To Withdraw Your Earnings Into Bank Account
- To withdraw your earning you must verify your account, Pan Card and Bank details.
- Click on the ‘Wallet’ tab and select verify account
- Submit Pan card and Bank account details
- After verification, you can withdraw your earnings
Real11 Customer Support
- Email- [email protected]
- Helpline no- 0120-7102028
Here i have discussed here some basic details of Real11 fantasy cricket app, you must read the T&C before you play. If you have any quarries you can comment here, Thank you.
More Fantasy Cricket Apps
- My11Circle App Referral Code, Get ₹51 Sign Up Bonus & ₹551 Per Referral
- KhelChamps app Referral Code, Get ₹25 Sign Up Bonus, 100% Referral Bonus
- Prime Captain Fantasy Referral Code, ₹50 Sign Up Bonus, Refer And Earn
- PlayerzPot Referral Code, Get ₹50 Sign Up Bonus, App Download
- PlayOne Referral Code, App Download & Get ₹50 Sign Up Bonus