Link Your Bank Account And Get Rs 150 Cashback
How To Get Rs 150 Cashback On Amazon, Amazon Cashback Offers, How To Link Bank Account And Rs 150 Cashback, Amazon Upi Offers
Amazon has recently launched Amazon Upi option on Amazon app, where you can send or receved money and pay your bills through upi payment. Amazon brings this offer for new users. You have to follow this bellow steps to get cashback.
How To Get Rs 150 Cashback On Amazon Pay ?
1) First of all visit the offer page on Amazon.
2) You will see a banner like this.
3) Click on it and link your bank account.
4) Now go to home page > Menu > Amazon Pay option.
5) Scroll down below & click “Manage Bank Accounts”
6) Just set up Upi with your bank.
7) Done, now do these transaction to get Rs 150 cashback.
- Do Money Transfer Of ₹50 To Any UPI User & You Will Get ₹50 Cashback
- Pay ₹50 Bill With Amazon UPI & Get ₹50 Cashback
- Scan & Pay Any QR Code & You Will Get ₹50 Cashback
8) After sucessfull transaction you will get cashback.
a) Pay using Amazon Pay UPI and get Flat Rs.50 back on orders above Rs.50.
b) Cashback will be issued ONLY if it is your 1st EVER transaction using Amazon Pay UPI to pay for your order on Amazon.in.
c) Eligible Categories: (i) Shopping on Amazon.in (ii) Bill Payments (iii) Add Amazon Pay Balance
d) Payment Method: Offer is applicable only if you select “Amazon Pay UPI” and Pay (Ex: Amazon Pay UPI – SBI *******1234) or select “BHIM UPI” and choose the “Set up Amazon Pay UPI” option and Pay
e) Cashback will be credited within 5 days of product shipment as Amazon Pay balance
f) Valid once per customer from 12th Aug till 31st August’2019.
g) Cashback will be issued only if you pay using your Linked Bank Account using Amazon Pay UPI. Orders paid via BHIM UPI ID or any UPI enabled app will not be eligible for any cashback under this Offer.
h) Exclusion: You will NOT be eligible for cashback if you have (i) Used Amazon Pay UPI previously for shopping or bill payments on Amazon (ii) made a payment via UPI QR Scan (iii) have made Money Transfers on Amazon
i) You can set up your Amazon Pay UPI and link a bank account only on the latest version of the Android App.
j) Exclusion: You will NOT be eligible for Cashback if you use Amazon Pay UPI on any other merchant.