When we go to purchase anything from the market we are always worried about our budget. Sometimes we get very disappointed when can not buy our desire product due to lack of money. As time changed everything moved to digital now you can do anything online. Meanwhile, the Indian Government is also encouraging people to use cashless payments. If you have a card such as Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card then can relief from money problem. Having an EMI Card will always make you feel smart whenever you go to make a transaction. Bajaj Insta EMI Card is one of the best payment instruments for both online and offline payment. It can be used in any stores such as Amazon, Flipkart, Zomato and more popular stores across India also can be used for offline bill payment.
You can apply for Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card online and the card will be activated instantly. By applying for this card you can avail of up to 2 Lakh instant credit limit upon checking your documents. Get instant approval within a second you have to just need to carry your PAN card and Aadhar number before applying for the card.
What Is Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card?
The Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI card is a digital payment instrument used to pay bills for both online and offline purchases. This is similar to the EMI Network Card can access it on your phone instantly, without the hassle of carrying a physical card.
Features & Benefits:
- Full Online Process
- Approval in 30 Seconds
- Get Limit up to 2 Lakh
- Pay One Time Joining Fees Only ₹567
- 0 Documents Required
- Shop Across 1 Million+ Product on EMI
- Available Across 2,300+ Cities Over India
- Accepted in 1 Lakh+ Store
- Upto 24 Months Tenor
Fees & Charges:
There are no hidden charges for Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card. Pay just one-time fees ₹567 only for joining and an annual fee of ₹117 will be waived off if transactions are over 1 Lakh in a year.
How To Apply Online:
The online application process is very easy it takes up to 2 minutes to get Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card. There are no documents required to apply online you just need a PAN card and Aadhar number. By applying online you can avail of loans up to 2 Lakh. You can follow these simple steps below.
- First of all, visit the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card application portal
- Enter the mobile number and Date of Birth as per your PAN card
- An OTP sent your mobile number just verify it
- Then enter your name as on PAN card, 10 Digit PAN card number, city Pincode, Email and select your gender
- After filling in all details tap the Get Instant Approval Button
- Check your eligibility to proceed further
- You can avail of upto 2 Lakh instant credit limit
- Verify and confirm your KYC details
- Pay just ₹567 nominal joining fees to activate your card
- Your digital Insta EMI card will get activated instantly
- You can access your card on the Bajaj Finserv wallet app