Google Pay Go India Hyderabad Event
Google Pay Go India, Go India Game Hyderabad Ticket, Hyderabad Event Answers, Hyderabad City Tickets- Play Google Pay Go India Game and win ₹101-₹501 rewards. Google Pay recently launched an interesting game on the Google Pay app, where you can explore all cities in India and win up to ₹501 rewards. If you haven’t started the game yet, download the Google Pay app now.
It’s a game where you have to collect city tickets and Kilometer (KM) to visits any city, you will get an event when you will visit the city join the event and extra rewards. There is a special event coming on 4th November 2020 in Hyderabad city, join that event and earn ₹30-₹100 reward. So in this article, I’m going to share how you can collect Hyderabad ticket and KM easily.
How To Visit Hyderabad City In Google Pay Go India Game-
1) New user need to download the Google Pay app
2) Open the app click on ‘Go India’ game
3) Visit the “Hyderabad’ city and join the event
4) Give all answers correctly
5) You will get a scratch card worth up to ₹100
How To Collect Hyderabad Ticket & KM-
Earn Hyderabad City Tickets:
- Share a photo or the Go India map and earn 5 city tickets daily
- Request the Hyderabad ticket from your friend
- Making Mobile Recharge
- Purchase Google Play Store Recharge Code Via Google Pay Upi
- Pay Local store or Online merchants
- Pay DTH, Electricity, LPG bill etc
- Open daily and get Morning Gift
- Gift a Go India city ticket to a friend
- Share a photo or the Go India map
- You can help your friends to collect KM
- Use Google Pay to pay your friend on Google Pay
- Do a bank transfer on Google Pay
- Pay to another user’s UPI ID
Free Hyderabad Ticket
Go India Game Hyderabad Event Answers-
1) What is money or gifts given to younger members on the occasion of Eid called?
2) Which of the following is a dance form of Andhra Pradesh & Telangana?
3) Which of the following are referred to as twin cities?
Answer- Secunderabad and Hyderabad
4) The famous lake in Hyderabad is called?
Answer- Hussain Sagar Lake
5) You receive a call on the eve of Eid starting that you have own a Rs.10 lakh ‘festive lottery’ .You just need to scan a QR code, enter your UPI PIN within the next 2 hours to claim it. You should.
Answer- Never open GPay or enter UPI to receive money
6) Which Of The Following Is Not A Hyderabadi specialty cuisine?
Answer- Daal Baati Churma
7) On The Bank Of Which River Is Hyderabad Situated?
8) What is Hyderabad’s Film City Called?
Answer- Ramoji Film City
9) Charminar Literally Means?
Answer- Four towers
Note- Questions may diffrent for every person, we are trying to add all questions