Google Pay Stay At Home Offer
Google Pay Stay At Home Offer, Google Pay Mobile Stamp, Google Pay Internet Stamp, Google Pay Electricity Stamp- Currently we are suffering Covid-19 Pandemic situation everyone should stay at home and wear mask. In this situation, for awareness to the people Google Pay launched a new offer named ‘Stay @Home, during the offer all users could win ₹25 – ₹250 reward for making transactions on Google Pay app. User have to collect total 7 different stamps by making mobile recharge, bill payment etc.
How To Participate In Google Pay Stay At Home Offer?
1) First of all, download or update your Google Pay app Click Here
2) Instal, open the app and visit the Offer section from the dashboard
3) You will find Stay At Home offer just click on it
4) You have to collect 7 different stamps by making transactions of min ₹199
5) Do these 7 essential transactions on Google Pay
i. Zomato, Swiggy, Domino’s, FreshMenu, Big Basket and Grofers.
b. Pay DTH, electricity, LPG, Internet and postpaid mobile plan bills with the Google Pay app.
c. Recharge any prepaid mobile plan with the Google Pay app.
d. COVID Aid Spot on Google Pay
6) The rewards you can earn consist the following:
a. On the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th qualifying transaction you will get a Stay@Home stamp
b. On 4th transaction, a coupon of 3rd party merchant
c. On 6th transaction, Rs 5 to Rs 50 Scratch card
Terms & conditions:
1. Scratch cards you receive will expire after 45 days if not scratched.
2. Any cashback you earn will be added to your UPI-enabled bank account linked to Google Pay. Your cashback will expire after 45 days if you do not have an account linked.
3. You can earn up to a total of X9,000 per financial year (1 April to 31 March), across all Google Pay offers.
4. Google is not responsible for any goods or services that you purchase or receive from merchants, or for the content of the merchant’s website.
5. Employees, interns, contractors, and office-holders of Google LLC, their immediate families, Google’s affiliates and subsidiaries of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer, are not eligible to participate.
6. This offer is not available in the state of Tamil Nadu, as per the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979, and wherever else prohibited by law. Users within these states should not participate in this offer.
7. Offer subject to these terms, the General Google Pay Offers Terms, and Google Pay Terms of Service. Google reserves the right to discontinue or change these terms at any time.