MyExpert11 Referral Code, App Download, Free ₹51 Bonus & ₹51Per Referral


MyExpert11 Fantasy App Referral Code

MyExpert11 Referral Code, MyExpert11 App Download, New Fantasy Cricket Apps- There is no doubt to say that fantasy apps are a great platform to show off sports knowledge. It’s a quite favorite game to a sports fan in which users can play several fantasy sports like cricket, football, basketball, etc, and win a good amount of money.

Fantasy apps provide the real fantasy experience and it’s one of the best platforms to test the gaming skills in the right way. However, there are so many fantasy apps in the market but all are not the same where some have unique features and cool user interface design. So in this article, we are presenting a new fantasy app named MyExpert11, download the app and get a free joining bonus.

MyExpert11 Referral Code, MyExpert11 App Download,

What Is MyExpert11

MyExpert11 newly launched fantasy apps in India enable to play of fantasy cricket online. Basically, it’s a skills-based gaming platform made for sports fans where users can create their dream team with real players and play the upcoming matches. During the match based on their selected players’ performances on the field, users can score points. Once the match is complete the rank determines on the leaderboard and prize money distributes according to the rank.

MyExpert11 offers to withdraw the winning amount directly into the Bank account or Paytm wallet. As per the Income Tax Act 1961, 30.0% tax will be deducted if your winning amount is Rs.10,000 or more and the remaining amount 70.0% will be credited to your winnings balance.

Download the MyExpert11 app and get free a ₹51 bonus in your wallet, invite your friends and get ₹51 for each referral. Also offering upto 100% welcome bonus on the first deposit.

MyExpert11 Referral Code

  • MyExpert11 Referral Code: B.BRJP2
  • MyExpert11 App Download: Click Here
  • Sign Up Bonus: ₹51
  • Referral Code: ₹51

Also Read: List Of Top 10 Fantasy Cricket Apps In India | Play & Win Real Cash

Register On MyExpert11 & Get Free ₹51 Bonus

1) First Of all, download the MyExpert11 app from the given link Download

2) Install, open the app and click on the Register Free option

3) Enter your mobile number, password and click on the check box Do you have any referral code?

3) Then enter the referral code B.BRJP2, and continue to Register

4) Verify your OTP

5) Go to the dashboard and you will get a free ₹51 bonus in your wallet

How To Play Fantasy Cricket On MyExpert11

1) Open the MyExpert11 fantasy app and you will see many upcoming matches

2) Select a match which you want to play

3) Then choose a contest and create your own virtual team

4) Select 1-3 Wicket Keepers, 2-6 Batsman, 1-6 All Rounders and 2-6 Bowlers

5) After selecting a total of 11 players choose a Captain and Vice-Captain for your team
6) Then save your team and you can join a contest

How To Verify MyExpert11 Account

  • Open the MyBat11 app and go to the profile section
  • Then click on the ‘Verify Now’ option
  • Enter the phone number and verify your OTP
  • Next submit your PAN card no and add Bank account details
  • Your details and your account will be verified

MyExpert111 Refer Earn Program

  • Open the MyExpert11 app and click on the ‘More’ tab
  • Then tap on the ‘Invite Friends’ option
  • Invite your friends to join you will get ₹51 and your friend will get ₹51 bonus

How To Withdraw Money From MyExpert11 App

To withdraw your winning balance from MyExpert11 to your Bank account you must update your profile and verify KYC with a valid PAN card and Bank account details.
  • Open the MyExpert11 app and go to the profile section
  • Then click on the ‘Withdraw’ option
  • Enter the withdrawal amount and submit
  • Your money will be credited within 48 hours
  • The minimum withdrawal is ₹200

MyBat11 Customer Care Details

  • Phone Numer: +917247808394
  • Email: [email protected]

More Fantasy Apps


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here