RotoBash Referral Code: DEALBRCKS, App Download, Free ₹100 Bonus (100% Usable)

0

RotoBash Fantasy App Referral Code

RotoBash Referral Code, RotoBash App Download, New Fantasy Cricket Apps, 100% Bonus Unable Fantasy Apps- Over the last few years, fantasy apps gained more popularity. It’s quite a favorite to all cricket fans, on this platform a cricket lover can show off their skills. Through the fantasy app, users can create their dream team and play several fantasy sports. As well as users can earn good money from the fantasy app by playing fantasy sports.
In this article, introducing the latest fantasy app named RotoBash and we have recently posted so many fantasy apps in which you can play several fantasy sports like Cricket, Football, Basketball, Soccer etc and win real cash daily.
RotoBash Referral Code, RotoBash App Download

What Is RotoBash

RotoBash is a newly launched fantasy ap[ app made in India which enables to play fantasy cricket online. Basically, it’s a skill-based game that offers Indian sports fans a platform to showcase their sports knowledge. Fans can create their own fantasy cricket team of real-life players from upcoming matches and score points based on their on-field performance, and compete with other fans to be a winner in every match. Once the match is complete the rank determines on the leaderboard and prize money distributes according to the rank. The winnings amount can be withdrawn to the Bank account directly. As per the Income Tax Act 1961, 30.0% tax will be deducted if your winning amount is Rs.10,000 or more and the remaining amount 70.0% will be credited to your winnings balance.
RotoBash is offering a free ₹100 bonus on sign up, invite your friends to join and get ₹100 for each successful referral. You can use 100% bonus to play any league. Just download the app and start playing.

RotoBash Referral Code

  • RotoBash Referral Code: DEALBRICKS
  • RotoBash App Download: Click Here
  • Sign Up Bonus: ₹100
  • Referral Bonus: ₹100

Register On RotoBash & Get Free ₹100 Bonus

1) First of all, download the RotoBash app from the given link Download
2) Install, open the app and sign in with Google or Facebook account
3) Then enter the Promo Code or Referral Code DEALBRICKS
3) You will get a free ₹100 bonus in your wallet

How To Play Fantasy Cricket On RotoBash

1) Open the RotoBash fantasy app and you will see many matches
2) Select an upcoming match which you want to play
3) Then choose a contest and create your own virtual team
4) Select 3-5 Batsman, 3-6 Bowlers, 1-4 All Rounders and 1-4 Wicket Keepers
5) After selecting a total of 11 players choose a Captain and Vice-Captain for your team
6) Then save your team and you can join a contest
7) You can use 100% of your bonus to play any league
How To Verify RotoBash Account
  • Open the RotoBash app and go to the Menu at top of the right corner
  • Then click on ‘My Profile’ option
  • Enter your basic details like name, phone number, address etc
  • Next enter your PAN card no and add Bank account details
  • Save your details and your account will be verified

RotoBash Refer Earn Program

  • Open the RotoBash app and go to the Menu at top of the right corner
  • Then click on ‘Invie & Earn’ option
  • Invite your friends to join you will get ₹100 per refer and your friends will get ₹100 on sign up

How To Withdraw Money From RotoBash App

To withdraw your winning balance from RotoBash to your Bank account you must update your profile and verify KYC with a valid PAN card and Bank account details.
  • Open the RotoBash app and go to the Menu at top of the right corner
  • Then click on ‘MY WALLET’ option
  • Enter the withdrawal amount and submit
  • Your money will be credited within 48 hours
  • The minimum withdrawal is ₹200

RotoBash Customer Care Details

  • Email: N/A
  • Other Help Option: Customer Chat Support
  • Office Address: 611, Reliables Pride, Anand Nagar, Jogeshwari (w), Mumbai, 400102, INDIA.

Legality

As per the Public Gambling Act, 1867, of India, which expressly confirms Fantasy Cricket apps are skill-based games, it does not fall under gambling. It is 100% legal in India except in the states of Telangana, Assam, Odisha, Nagaland, and Sikkim.

Final Words

So here I have discussed some basic features of the RotoBash fantasy app and I hope it will help you. We love to hear from you if you have any suggestions you can comment here. For any quarries you can contact us, Thank you!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here